02 • Damien

Min Yoongi | April 19,
2019

Yoongi couldn't believe he was the one who had to stay back and watch over this girl, infact, he was discouraged by it. After all, Yoongi was the main one that was hired to take care of Mr. Montgomery in the first place, the only reason the others were in on the job was because of him. But, he reluctantly agreed after arguing with the guys for an hour, and they told him he could have an extra 10% off the payout once the job was done.

"How much time did we waste over that stupid fight?" Namjoon asked Jin, who was currently flying the jet off the route that was taking them to Italy.

"Only an hour, so make sure she doesn't wake up any time soon," he answered to the younger.

"Damn, how are we supposed to keep her from waking up until the fall in nine hours?"

"Just leave it to me, like you guys said, I'm the babysitter," Yoongi added his input to the converation.

He still wasn't happy he got stuck with the job, but at least he didnt have to get his hands dirty with the job, he hoped at least. There wasn't much a 19 year old girl could do to get him in trouble, after all, so he knew it would be the easiest 100k he ever made.

Of course the job was worth 200k in total, but after the guys agreed to giving Yoongi an extra 10% payout, that put him up to 50%, while the other six were to split the remaining 100k cut.

More time passed as they flew further and further from Zara's destination in Italy, and you could finally tell they were on their way to Russia. While Zara was still passed out, Yoongi didn't want to take any chances of her trying to fight back, so he took a couple of ropes, and tied her down to the chair, right next to him.

While he was waching over the sleeping girl next to him, Jimin and Taehyung were preparing the parachutes for everyone.

"Great, we only have seven, I told you to grab an 8th one for the girl, Taehyung!" Jimin complained.

"Me? I thought you said you were going to get it, don't put this on me," he retorted back.

"You wer-," Jimin's words were cut off by Yoongi speaking up.

"Don't worry about it, we will tie her to mine so she doesn't try slipping away with her own," he said. The two younger boys nodded their heads in agreement with Yoongi.

A couple minutes later, all the boys heard some whimpers and they looked over to the seat that Zara was tied up in.

"Well, good morning, beauty queen," Yoongi commented, and took the gag off her mouth, so she could speak.

"Who are you and why are you doing this to me?" she spoke in a soft tone, scared they would hurt her if she spoke too loud.

"You don't need to know who we are, all you need to know is Damien is gonna take good care of you, when we get to Russia." Namjoon spoke.

"Russia? Damien? Please, don't tell me you're talking about Damien Montoya," Zara spoke with a tear falling down her cheek.

"That's exactly who, sweet cheeks," Jimin said with a smirk.

Zara was scared, too scared for her own good. She knew exactly who Damien was, after all, he was the one who had killed her mother when she was seven years old.

Hello everyone, Breanna here.
So, many of you, if not all of you, don't know that I haven't written anything in a few years. So, with that being said, this is officially my first chapter back into the writing game! Sorry it's not that good and not that long, but I would appreciate all the support you give me💜
- Chautella