Zayn Malik Imagine

You and Zayn were going to a beach party, but you guys got there really early so you guys disided to do hang on the beach. So when you got to the beach house you went to you room and changes in to a zebra print  bikini. When you got done you walk out to see zayn wearing red swim trunks." ZAYN how do you know red is my fav. color?!'' before he could say anything you say '' oh wait i told you -,-'' he just laughs. While you guys were at the beach a fan came up and she said '' oh my gosh it's zayn malik!!'' and she tries to seduce zayn but fails, u see that so you went in to the water to swim. you felt a pair of hands on yoour waist and you turn around to see zayn. you eyes lock and you got stuck in the moment you guys kiss in the water. You guys were now at the party there was drinks there so you went to get you and zayn one but when you came back with the beer you saw him kiss the slut who tried to seduce him. you just dropped the drink and cried while running out you can hear him behinde you saying '' SHE KISSED ME I DIDNT KISS BACK'' and stuff like that so when you got to the room you packed all of you stuff and left. when you got back to the UK you went to parrie's house. When she opened the door and saw you crying she asked '' what happened now?'' and you told her all what happened and then asked her if you could stay there with her. she said yeah. she lead you to the guest bedroom. you stayed there for a few days. when she had to bring you out to see the boys you wished she didn't. when you got there you were tackled with hugs.'' HOLY CRAP GUYS'' you yelled as you all fell down. they all said sorry. but when you saw zayn you saw how awful he looked. he had purple circles under his eyes and his hair was all messed up. you saw him look at you with gily in his eyes. they ended up briing you to a concert. they were singing one thing, what makes you beautiful, and you fav. song stand up. then zayn stopped singing and said '' CARLY I'M SO SORRY! can you please forgive me?'' you started crying at this so you nodded you head yes and you run up to him and kissed him. then he got down on one knee and he pulled out a ring with a huge diamond on it. you looked at it breathless. then he asked '' Carly will you marry me?'' into the mic. you just stood there shocked. then you started screaming and crying '' YES!!'' when the concert was over you guys went back to you house.

~ 9 months later ~ 

it was you wedding day! you were very nervous you were wearing a red dress, knee langth and sparkly and it was strapless. now you were walking down the isle with liam since he was like you dad. when you got there you saw zayn. then the guy said '' you may kiss the bride''. zayn mumbled 'finally' then you guys kissed. then you guys partied.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOPE YOU LIKE IT CARLY!! BTW I TAKE REQUESTS!