Part 14- It wasn't my fault!!

*Flashback*

"IiDaaAaAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!" i screamed while i was floating ontop of the water. I didn't know how to swim like- HOW?! There's no possible way a person can not drown in water its way to hard. My momm runs over seeing if i were okay but it looked like she was trying to hold in her laugh how dare she laugh at me i nearly almost djzhzma-.  She reached her hand out towards me which i gladly took then i was slowly being pulled towards the shore then i soon let go of her warm hand and jumped on her lap soaking the dress that she was wearing but she didn't seem to mind. Then she wrapped her arms around me tightly she was soo warm! I just kept on shivering i was just pushed into a damn lake every lake is cold and its fRiKingg FalL!! Besides that my mom then stood up picking me up with her then just looked at me and smiled. Her smile was so bright and warm whenever she smiled i just i don't know i just felt safe whenever she did i find it amazing. I wonder if i can find someone who would have that same smile as her would they be able to make me fell safe aswell? Even her eyes seem to spark up there just so bright its electrifying even. Her eyes were a bright yellow that has a thin black line going across them but it seems to be a little shape there but its to small for me to see it anyways.

*End Of The Flashback*

"M-mom..?"

My finger tips hovered over the glass window not being able to touch it why...why was she pinned down to the window my nails in her hands...it looks so painful..... I quickly stood up on the bed and started hitting the window in the left side. Each hit started to get harder as it soon shuttered a hole into the window which woke Hanta up by him leaping up from the bed then making him soon fall off of it. I kept making the hole bigger and bigger until it was about my size i stuck half of my body out then all of it balancing on the edge of it i just need my mom she looks terrified...scared..i don't like seeing this site..b-but..who would have the audacity to do this to her..?  Hanta jumped up but didn't move at all while his eyes just grew wide. He ran up to the broken side of the glass and held my ankles for i wouldnt fall off but he held them alittle bit to tight....
  Right when he did i slipped off the edge one of Hantas hands slipped off my leg now i was only hanging but not for long..

  "D-DENKI!!"

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Next Update
January 4,2020

Words
492

Credit
None

Pictures
None belong to me

PicturesNone belong to me