2 2

◦ Her ◦

"I'm home~!"

Her brother entered the tiny apartment. The black haired girl sat crumbled in front of the T.V.

"Hi."

She replied while changing the channels on the Television. 

"Sit straight."

The elder scolded her as he hit her with a magazine, but seeing her sister sit straight, anyway.

"How was your day?"

The younger shrugged her shoulders.

"Meh. As always. The drama bullshit is happening again. "

The young male sat beside her, she snuggling into him as he only wrapped his arms around her small body. 

"Tell me."

"Well... Yuhwa backstabbed Dawon, but Yuhwa said that it wasn't true. So everyone believed her, but actually Yuhwa said that Dawon would date a guy from a university. And it turned out, that Dawon spread the rumour, that she had sex with and old man before Yuhwa said, that she dated that guy from university. So now everybody is choosing sides, except me."

She sighed and leaned her head on her brother's shoulder. He laughed a little after hearing her little sister's ranting.

"I don't understand those people nowadays."

"Right!? I don't either. So confusing."

The girl messed with her hair as she didn't understood the drama.

"Go do your homework, I'll cook ramen for us."

She only nodded and walked towards her room, closing the door afterwards. She sat down at her desk and started doing her homework. 

The boy in her dream appeared again, the boy in her dream that existed.