Chapter 1

The cripts of Winterfell were gloomy, almost dark, Jon didn't understand why Bran and Sam wanted to meet him here, he always felt out of place in these cripts, they are Stark cripts and he's no Stark, just a Snow.
-We have something important to tell you Jon, something about you mother...- told him Sam, fidgeting.
-The truth about my mother died with my Lord Father...- told Jon almost whispering, with a mixture of dread and hope.
-I'm the three eye raven, i saw it all..your mother died in the tower of joy, you are the son of Lyanna Stark and Rhaegar Targaryen, the true heir of the iron throne.- Bran told him with no emotion.
-How can i...?- asked Jon, confusion and shock written on his face.
-They were in love, ice and fire...- told him Bran.
-They were married...in Dorne! You can be king Jon! We don t have to follow her, she burns people!- told him Sam, almost shouting.
-We will follow her because she deserve that damned throne! She is the queen i choose.- screamed Jon, blood running like fire in his veins.
-She is your aunt! You can't...- told him Sam disgusted.
-If what you told me is the truth i am a Targaryen, i answer no men or god right?- told Jon with an hint of sarcasm.
-Don't wake the dragon Sam- told Bran emotionless while Jon was leaving the cripts, he was right to feel out of place, he never was a Stark.

-I have to speak with Queen Daenerys- told Jon to two unsullied guards standing in front of Dany's room.
-Let him in- told them Daenerys with a commanding voice.
-Jon what happened? Your are pale- told Dany getting closer to Jon, putting an hand on his face, Jon flinched and took a step back.
-I have to tell you the truth, you deserve to know just like me.- told Jon, looking down, what if she rejected him? She will be horrified to be his aunt.
-Tell me Jon, you look shocked, tell me my love- told Dany sincerly preoccupied.
-Bran told me who is my mother..- whispered Jon, afraid to look at her, lookin for the strengh to go on.
-And also who is my father...- continued Jon.
-Unless you are the son of the Night King i don t know why you should be afraid to tell me the truth- told Dany smiling, trying to lighten the mood.
-I m your brother son, my mother is Lyanna Stark..i understand if you don t want to see me, if you want to exile me, i ll be no treat to your throne i swear...- was babbling Jon, stopped by a fierce kiss of Daenerys.
-Blood of my blood- whispered Dany with his lips still on Jon's.
-You are not disgusted?- asked Jon awed.
-Why should i? My father and mother were brother and sister, it's in our blood, Targaryen blood calls Targaryen blood now i know why i love you so much....why this was possible..- told Dany, taking Jon hand over her belly, to let him feel a little swell.
-Dany are you..- asked Jon shocked.
-Yes, are you happy? Will you accept it? I know it s a problem for you that i m your aunt...you are a northener, you don't marry..- told Dany in the verge of crying.
-Hello my little dragon, i'm your father, you re mother and i already love you so much- said Jon kissing Dany belly.