•.¸♡ noticed - leedo ♡¸.•

→3rd short story is here ꒰⑅ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱˖♡ of my bias hehe. Hope you liked it and don't get too jealous of y/n.

I was super anticipated to know who won the tickets to meet oneus backstage for their tour that was happening this sunday. I went straight to the website and checked the list of winners to find my ticket code. I wasn't really anticipating anything because I had some really bad luck. I was scrolling to the end of the list and there was my ticket code, the last number was me. OMG i can't believe this at all. I started to jump all over my bed and started squealing.

" WHAT'S HAPPENING " my brother rushed into my room.

"I WON THE BACKSTAGE TICKETS !!! " I shouted. 

" I thought it was someting serious, sheesh y/n you don't have to scream. " my brother flashed an annoyed face.

" I mean like if it was you winning your twice tickets you would be like this too right? " I answered him.

" oh shut up " he walked out of my room.

I continued to look at my phone and started to tweet about it and fan girl with bestie.

" guess who won the tickets for backstage! " I messaged Yuna.

"OMG REALLY !" Yuna and I started fangirling the whole day.

A few days passed and it was finally the concert day. I was so hyped and thrilled to meet Oneus. I entered the concert venue and I was going to die when the concert started, my heart was pounding like crazy when I saw my bias which is KIM GEONHAK on stage.

" KIM GEONHAK " i shouted in my high pitched voice.

He turned to my way and flashed a cute smile.

HE NOTICED ME!!!!! I was so thrilled and recorded the whole concert, damn I feel like a fansite now haha.

They were performing english girl and Leedo walked to the place I was standing and everyone started to hand out their phones and I did too. Leedo reached out to me and took my phone.

I was super happy he took my phone and started to record himself and Oneus. They really had fun making funny and cute faces to my phone and soon he handed my phone back to me.

" THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU " I shouted again before he went back to the middle of the stage. He showed me a thumbs up as if he was saying welcome.

Finally the concert had come to an end, but it wasn't time for me to get back yet since i still had the backstage passes. There was a staff gathering us the winners of the backstage passes. They arranged us following the list so I was last in line, but isn't that good? I have more time with them hehe. It took a few minutes till I was called, I entered and there was ONEUS in front of my eyes. We had like 5 minutes to talk and take photos with them.

They all greeted me with a smile and I greeted them back.

"aren't you the one shouting my name just now?" Leedo laughed.

" omg yes, you remember me? haha " I felt embarassed and covered my face.

" Is this the girl that you said was pretty in the crowd? " Xion whispered to Leedo but I could hear it and my face started to turn red.

"shush " Leedo put his index finger onto Xion's lips and just laughed it off.

I started talking about random stuff with them and everyone already knew who my bias was hehe.

My brain almost exploded with all this moments with Oneus eventhought it was only for 5 minutes.

" times up, you may exit now. " the staff showed me the way out.

" oh wait ! " Ravn stopped me and the staff.

" we forgot to take a photo " Ravn asked for my phone.

" oh yeah " I took my phone out and passed it to Ravn who was the nearest to me.

" y/n, let's do a heart together " Leedo cheekily smiled.

"what? okay" I was literally dying inside, did he just ask me to make a heart pose together with him?

Finally we took our positions and took the photo.

"bye and it was nice meeting you guys" I waved to them as I exited the room.

" bye, I'll remember you ~" Leedo waved back.

That was such an interesting day and of course I tweeted about it and also posted the video that Leedo filmed.

That tweet literally got so much attention and I was shook of the amount of views, likes, retweets and comments. Every comment was just saying like how lucky I was and I couldn't believe it too because I usually had bad luck.

That night I checked my tweet again, the amount of likes doubled and I saw something that caught my eye which was a comment.

"#LEEDO hey I finally found you on twitter y/n" It was a comment from @/official_oneus and from Leedo. Can my day get any better ? He even remembered my name.

That is my story of how I got noticed by my favourite person in the world.

A/N :

have you guys ever got noticed by oneus ? well I haven't huhu but I hope I do in the future and hope that I could attend their concerts too hehe.