Chapter 1

It's been 3 weeks since I got kicked out of school, all because I have purple extensions in my long brown hair. Mr Mathews, my maths teacher also know as head of year 9, walked in and gave me a dirty look then he shouts at everyone to be quite. He looked at me again and says "Molly take out those purple extensions right now!" Everyone in my class looked at me, I was fuming. "no I've had them in since year 7 and I ain't taking them out all because your in a bad mood" I said carmly. He looked at me then he looked at the door, he wrote my name on the board and said "ill give you to the count of 3 to take them or I will send you out". I laughed at him and said "do u think I'm scared"? I was so mad that I got up and pushed my chair under the desk, I walked over to his fest looked him in the eyes and said "send me out I dare you" by the look on his face he looked threatened. Everyone on my class was sniggering, as he spoke his voice was really shakeing he managed to get the words "gget out now" I laughed in his face, I saw the white board rubber op n his desk I was gunba throw it at him but then I saw the glass of water and then I had a better idea to just throw that over him. I could see the rage in in his face. He shouts in my face "GO TO THE HEAD TEACHERS OFFICE RIGHT NOW!" so I did as I left the room I could hear the children in my class saying "sir are you gunna allow that" as I slammed the door the glass shattered.

This is the first chapter I hope u enjoy this is a very bad chapter but hopefully they get better