Chapter 7

I had finally finished my last day of school and I think I had a good day. I was just about to leave the school we hen I heard a voice call my name I knew who it was straight away it was Leo I could feel my heart flutter. He said let me walk you home princess " I wasn't going to argue with him so I let him walk me home. When we reached my house I said" this is me " then he looks next door and said" and this is me". I looked him, he then gave me his number and said "I'll message you in a little while " instead of arguing with him I said OK.

As I opened my door I turned to look at Leo before I shut my front door I went into the front room and my aunt and uncle looked at me and said "I see you have met Leo. I just smiled and ran to my room. All of a sudden my phone buzzed it was from leo

Leo😍❤: hey beautiful how are u xxxx
Me: hey I'm good how are you xxx
I waited for about a few minutes until my phone buzzed again.
Leo😍❤: let me walk you to school tomorrow. Anyway what are you up to.
Me:I'm just thinking about a special someone what about you.
Leo😍❤:oh I'm thinking about you too beautiful.
As I removed my uniform I sat and watched some TV. Then my aunt called me for tea she said that Leo stopped by, I asked why and she said because you fainted today. I told her that I didn't want to talk about it.
After I'd eaten I went and took a shower brushes my teeth and went to bed.