The childhood

When I was three years old, my parents went out to do shopping and my brother and I had two babysitters. One babysitter was with my brother and the other was with me, well after going upstairs that day the babysitter followed me and he sexually harassed me. When he saw my parents, he got up really quick and pretending nothing happened. Once they left I told my mom by trying to describe it to her and she figured out what I was trying to say. My mom called the cops and the ambulance, cops and firefighter came, I was brought into the hospital by the cop after my mom had told them everything. In the hospital the doctors had to check my area to make sure I wasn't raped. Thankfully I wasn't but if my parents didn't come when the babysitters were there then he could have. He went to jail for a couple of days and his name was Zach and my name is Maxine. 

               7-8 years had passed and I was in first grade, I moved to Minnesota from Tennessee. A boy came up to me and said "Ill be your first friend", his name was John. After being friends, I met another person and this time is was a girl, her name was Kelsey. Kelsey and John became my best friends. Nothing really happened much in first grade that I remember but I know nothing bad had happened. 

            In second grade nothing had happened much but in third grade I liked a guy, his name was Caleb. When It was winter and December, my birthday was coming up (December 31) and I invited Caleb and he said "yes" but I never had a party or anything because my mom decided not to. Nothing else much happened in third grade, that was about it. 

            In fourth grade, after Caleb moved away and I liked someone else but he was in 5th grade. This boys name was Jake and then after his friends found out they came messaging me. His ex was saying if I wanted to do stuff to him and I said no. But she told him that I said yes and went around telling people in her grade. After this girl knew, her name is Rachel and this girl bullied me the whole fourth grade but then at the end of fourth grade we became friends. I went to her house around Christmas time and when we were both playing some wrestling fight thing, I hurt her back but I guess she deserved it because she made me not wanna go to school and cry every single day. 

(Chapter 2 coming soon) (All pictures are from google and names are made up not the actual names from my life) Just because of people from school have this app and may find this book, I don't wanna risk anything and want certain people to know abo...

(Chapter 2 coming soon) (All pictures are from google and names are made up not the actual names from my life) Just because of people from school have this app and may find this book, I don't wanna risk anything and want certain people to know about what has happened to me! But if some people from my school or town read this, its alright they may probably know who it is but ya know they don't really know if me unless the know know me. Anyways enjoys chapter 2 when it comes out ;)