Middle school life

It my first day of middle school, Im in 6th grade. In middle school we had so many different classes with different teacher, it did get confusing. My six grade year it got terrible because people were starting to get to know me and rumors were going around because of people but it just the beginning. This was the start of my middle school year. 

                  It was 7th grade now and things got far beyond worse than my sixth grade year. People started taking pictures of me in gym classes or choir. I meet a lot of great friends since the beginning of middle school. I tried ignoring everything and suddenly didn't care about anything really. Toward the end of the year, I was playing softball and once I started running I had a terrible ankle accident. I couldn't really walk and had to miss school, the night of the ankle accident it was very hard for me sleep. The next morning my mom came up to my room and had asked me if I wanted to lay in her bed, which I did. Later that day, I was brought to the emergency room and well I needed a splint and crutches. It was the worse day of my life because I didn't know how to use crutches or want them. After the day I got crutches and the splint, I tried going to school the next day and well everyone I knew pretty much stared at me. It was hard going to class and that day was when I had my choir concert. I couldn't walk to the cafeteria, so I had to get a wheelchair and go down to the cafeteria. Everyone that was on that stage kept staring at me and it was not fun. When lunch came, I couldn't even stand on the foot and I could walk anymore so I went to the nurse and told them I wanted to go home and they excused me. A couple days after using the crutches, my doctor put me in a boot right away. Later on my doctor found out that the bone in the ankle had died and been dead for 3-4 years. 

            During the summer I got surgery, they drilled holes in the inner and outer ankle. Put wires in the ankle for a few seconds and pulled them back out. They had to get the blood flow back so that dead bone could come back alive. I was also sexually harassed by a 40 year old and how I met them was they were my brothers brother but my brother has different dads then me and my brothers brother has same dad as my brother but different moms.

 I was also sexually harassed by a 40 year old and how I met them was they were my brothers brother but my brother has different dads then me and my brothers brother has same dad as my brother but different moms

         This is a picture of the talus, before it was healed or any surgery was done on it. The after part is when surgery and the healing was done. 

EX: Avascular necrosis (AVN) occurs due to the temporary or permanent loss of the blood supply to an area of bone. As a result, the bone tissue dies and the bone collapses. If AVN involves the bones of a joint (e.g.: the talus) it often leads to destruction of cartilage, resulting in arthritis and pain. ... Ankle joint.

THIS IS TERRIBLE AS THE YEARS GO ON! It's now 8th grade and now people are saying this one guy likes me and I don't know if its true or not but even 9th grader were telling me. I never liked him back if he liked me because he and his friend in elementary made fun of me. Still there was people taking pictures of me, nobody let me sit with them as lunch and basically called me fat and I lost my self esteem. In October, there was a courage retreat and there was 4 people that were coming to apologize to me. Bella, Jacob, Carson and Jack, they all came to apologize and suddenly I accepted their apology. That made my self esteem go up a bit but not a lot. By the end of the year I was happy to be going in to High school because over my year I tried killing myself a couple of times but my friend has always stopped me before I did. 

(This is a short book for right now until more thing happen in my life. But in the mean time ill be writing more book! :) Also make sure to click the external link!

The picture is my actual ankle and not a fake one (Real xray!)