Chizome Akaguro(Stain) x Toshinori Yagi(All Might)

To Be honest the Ex-Number one hero was shocked that a simple flu had gotten him so sick he was admitted into the hospital, Yagi had his normal visitors, as an example young Izuku and his partner Kirishima, but here is a certain ex-vigilante turned villain in his room, he gulped a little worried. It was hard but Yagi knew it was the villain Stain sitting next to his hospital bed, he looked different in normal clothes and not in wraps or have his scarves but he knew it was him and now the silence was becoming somewhat weird. Yagi watched as he saw the other want to have a conversation but was so confused and nervous, Yagi was used to seeing fans do that but never a villain, this was new to the ex-hero. Yagi was also getting a bit tired of the silence so he started the conversation, "if you are here to kill me, go ahead I am at my weakest. even if I wanted to I couldn't stop you". The other man in the room looked so very hurt and very confused, he stood up as Yagi flinched ready to feel a cold blade but he felt Stain wrap his arms around him in a hug. "I can't kill a true hero like you, after all I wanted to be like you once" Akaguro aka stain said in a soft and caring voice, Yagi had his eyes wide but slowly hugged back. "I wanna guess that you broke out of jail?" the once pro Hero asked in a whisper, getting a small laugh from the villain. "Actually young hero Deku helped me get out early, he also helped me get a job, being your bodyguard" Stain said with a soft smile, Yagi had his jaw dropped in shock. He was a little upset that his adopted like son didn't tell him all this but that would make sense since Stain was put in the same room with him and he wasn't in a hospital bed. Stain scratched the back of his head as he watched the other mutter like he has seen Deku do on regular occasions and more. Yagi sighed as he said "I wish that he talked to me about that, but I can see why he would ask a now ex-villain to protect me." Stain smiled softly as he looked around, what he said was truthful but he wasn't gonna let his favorite hero in more than one way know the real reason he had asked Izuku to guard Yagi. 

Yagi after several hours of being poked, prodded and so much more he was so happy to be told he could have his treatment done at his comfortable home, he was silent the entire ride. He was very shocked when Stain had picked him up and carried him into his home like a bride after their wedding day. "I do like to date before a marriage," Yagi said joking but he did see his new bodyguard's face stiffen, he also heard a small gulp come from the male. Yagi squinted his eyes then smirked as he started to play dumb, being retired was boring and a little of playing along seems to be fun for now. Stain gently set the other on his sofa, he smiled softly as he asked "Tea?" When Stain saw a small smile and nod he went to make the tea. "So why were you so willing to a death by my hands?" asked Stain as he heated water up, Yagi gulped as he looked to his carpeted floor, he then sighed. "To be honest I feel useless, and being at home a lot can be boring, so since I knew you were a villain I thought I was gonna die, and the time for the nurses to come if I press a button to get there attention would be three minutes too late." Stain started to laugh as he added some sugar to the tea, he added a little bit of some cream as well, "Yeah, that sounds like a regular hospital to be honest, late nurses."