Part 1

He was right, I would never become a hero, but I became something even more so better. A villain. All Might and Kacchan never believed I could become a hero, that hurt me, expectially after Kacchan said to take a swan dive off the school building. But right before that I met him. His hair White and Red, a large scar on his face. He wore a black tux.

"Do you really want to follow some low life's orders? A low life who will end up being like my father? Someone who craves power? Look you don't have to follow his orders, come with me to the league, we can teach you things that will make your life better" he said "My name is Shoto Todoroki, son of endeavor, and I am the Melteezer Villain, quirck half hot half cold." He said

Izuku looked at him "Why should I? No one likes me.... They call me crazy, for wanting to become a hero..." He sighed and looked at the male. "I would be honored to join you and the others at this league" he said with a smile on his face. "I want to prove to Kacchan that I did become something useful" he smiled, but this smile was a bit crazed.

--------

Shigiraki looked at the Todoroki boy who had walked in with a green haired boy. "what do you have Shoto?" He asked looking at the green haired male.

"A male who wants to become a villain, a boy who has been bullied because he is quirckless. A boy who was told to take a swan dive off the school building....by his friend" he said

"So, this boy wants to become a villain? Does he know how to use a knife? What does he know how to do? Let the green haired boy speak"

"I want to try to be a hero, but Kacchan, he.... He told me to kill my self, Shoto he told me that you guys would be able to help out... So I went with him" he said looking down. "I want to be a hero, if you would please give me a week's time to see if I am able to become a hero, but if I come back in less than a week, then I will become what you guys wish of me" he said

"Ok, it's a deal, if you are able to become a hero then so be it, but if you come back, then I would live to train you" shigiraki said.

"Of course anything! Thank you!" He said and bowed. A smile on his face. He ran off. While he was running he came across All Might who was fighting the sludge villain. He gasped and once All Might finished he ran over.

"All Might! All Might! I have a question!" Izuku asked.

All Might looked up and smiled "Yes young man?" He asked

"Will i ever be able to become a hero if I am quirkless? " Izuku asked.

"Maybe a police officer, but not a hero." He said and walked away.

With that Izuku stood silent, completely angry. "That does it" he growled and headed to the league.

----

So here I my first chapter, um, I don't know if I should continue this story.
But I think I will.
Love you all.