Chapter 1

***Alan's P.O.V.***

"Sir!" I heard one of my gaurds say, as he ran into the room.

"What is it?" I ask. Controlling these troops these days was like teaching a lion to fly.

Scratch that. Horse. It would be nice to see some flying pigs and unicorns though.

"She broke into a bank and now she got a whole city to rebel on us!" He said worriedly.

Yeah? Well maybe she should because our country is Communist! I thought.

"This time, I am going to find her." I growled.

"But sir!" He revolts.

"Good day, I hope you come up with and explination by tommorrow on how you lost her." I said, smirking as I left.

I armed myself with a gun and a couple other things in my backpack and started to disguise myself.

Why did she want to rebel?

That would get her dead.

But, that would anger the people because she supplied them alot.

There's a tiny group on the corner of Florida that I want to join.

It's a rebel group called America.

There used to be this country where people would rule republicly and would vote on what the people do and can't do.

That rebel group wants to over throw the communists. Just like I want to do.

Just like Izzy's rebel group wants to do.

I bleached my brown hair kinto a bright blond and ran a streak into it.

I just grabbed a random color which happened to be a crimson red.

There was this legend in the past.

Not so long before England took over, they saved the people.

Then they died and England took over.

What a happy ending.

I started to get my stuff together, then I ran out of the building and ran for the sectior where the poor live.

I bet her spirit speeches already started.