☏︎ detention ☏︎

"Finally" Y/N murmured, placing all her things back in her bag

Time does fly when you're having fun—but it can also happen when you're busy stressing over something.

For Y/N, it was the latter.

Her mind kept coming back to what happened in the rooftop, and she had also just recently realized that she forgot to give the cap back.

Y/N slung her backpack over one shoulder, standing up to walk towards the door.

It was only five in the afternoon, and yet the halls were already almost empty. It seems like everyone was in a rush to hang out or they simply just wanted to go home and chill.

Y/N freely skipped through the halls, humming a soft tune.

She arrived in front of her lockers, grabbing and placing the things that she wanted to. Once she was finished, she slammed it shut and shrieked in surprise.

It wasn't the loud sound of the locker that startled her, it was the unforseen face of Yoongi standing beside her locker.

"Ogi..?"

"It's Yoongi" Yoongi snickered in mirth. "The cap" He said straightforwardly.

"Ah!" Y/N reached out to her bag and grabbed the cap to hand it over the boy. "I'm sorry, I forgot to give it back" She apologized, bowing down repeatedly.

"Nah, it's fine" Yoongi said calmly. He stared at the girl for a second, looking like he was about to ask something but doubt seemed to have prevented him from doing so.

Seeing as how the boy had nothing to say, Y/N decided to walk away, but of course not before waving him a goodbye.

"I'll be going now" Y/N said politely, she turned around and was about to take a step forward.

"It's you.. isn't it?" Yoongi suddenly asked.

"Huh?" Y/N turned back to face him, looking at the boy in bewilderment.

"I know it's you" Yoongi said firmly, the doubt he had before was now gone.

"Sorry, but i don't know what you're talking about" Y/N awkwardly chuckled.

She had a feeling that he was talking about the groupchat, but needless to say, she didn't just want to say it out loud.

"You know who exactly I'm talking about" Yoongi tilted his head, the right corner of his lips faintly pulled up to a sly smirk.