Chapter 1: Time Travel

Serenity's PoV

Serenity: "ALL OF MY FAVORITES!!"
"Wow, I don't believe it"
"Huh?"
"What the—"

Voice: (Give up, Serenity. Eating is a waste of energy for students studying for their highschool entrance exams)
(YOu MUsT OnLY StUdY!!!)

Serenity: "Wa-wahhh!!"

Voice: (Answer, Serenity!!)

Serenity:"GIMME BACK MY FOOD!!"
"YOU AWFUL GHOSTS!!! GIMME BACK MY PIZZA, MY NOODLES, MY CAKE, BLAH BLAH BLAH"

JM: Serenity that was the teacher!!

Serenity: WHAT!!!

I knock out the teacher.

Serenity: "Well, whaddaya know........
A dream!!"

(Diiiiiinggggg Doooonnnggg)

Serenity: "Jeez, Wahhhhhh What have I done?!!!"

Me and my bestfriends go to have our lunch.

JM: " Oh, Serenity, why are you drifting off in class. We have an entrance exam this spring."

Jennica: "Aren't you trying to get into Soul Angel Academy???"

Serenity: "Umph! Ah havent toh anyun wet hut"(I haven't Told anyone yet but)

Ashley: "Talk or eat! Make up your mind!"

My bestfriends: "Whattt!!!?? Corleo Institute!!!! The most popular and where geniuses are!!"
"Are you Joking us??"

Jennica: "Well, because I'm the genius and your the dunce. It's probably unbelievable."

Serenity: "Are you really my bestfriend??!!"

Ashley: "Are you going to eat again?"

Serenity: "No, I need to go to my cram school. Oh yah, JM can I borrow your notes because that time I slept in the class hehe."

JM: "Okay, but let's go to the library first. We have a 2 hours before your cram school start"

Serenity: "Yes. Hihihihi"

We are in the library now and suddenly I feel dizzy(Maybe I just dizzy because of studying hahahahha). I go to bathroom to wash my face to make me feel right, But suddenly I fall to the ground.

Serenity: "What is this? Where am I? I only see darkness. Someone is coming."

: " Are you okay?"

Serenity: "(his face is beautiful and charming)

(A bell ring)

JM: "Serenity wake up!!!"

Serenity: "(Gasp)(panting)"

JM: "Are okay?"

Serenity: "Yah, I'm fine, maybe it's just hunger you know. Wahhh I'm going to be late on my cram school!!!"

I made at the time. After a few hours I went home. And go to my bedroom and write to my diary.

Dear Diary,
I knocked out my teacher today because I thought he was a ghost who stole my foods.
Then, this afternoon, I think I fall asleep, I saw a man who is handsome and I thought about him as my prince. Well of course, maybe I'm just dreaming.

(knock knock)(opens the door)

Mom: "Serenity it's time to eat."

Serenity: "Yes, Mom."

I go to eat and when I'm Finish eating, suddenly my Mom is mad.

Mom: "I work hard so you can be educated but you are just do is thinking about love!!!"

Serenity: "Mom. You are misunderstanding this. It's just a dream.

Mom: "You need to be super intelligent so I can have something that I can be proud!!"

Serenity: "I have enough of your agenda!!"

(slap)

Mom: "I-I'm s-sorry....."

I walk out and go to my bedroom and get my diary. I sneak out and left mom. I find a spot to build my tent. I'm staying the night here. I write again to my diary.

Dear Diary,

Today is my worst day of my life.
I dissapointed everyone and now
they hate me. I'm so unfortunate.
Everything that I do is nothing.
I'll put so much effort but they
don't see it. I wish I'll meet
someone that will accept me.
I wish I'm smart and beautiful, popular from the boys and have a boyfriend.

The guy from my dream appear in my thoughts.

Serenity: "Why I'm thinking about him. He is just a dream."

"(Yawn) I'm sleepy. Maybe I just sleep this and everything will be okay tomorrow"

(A bell ring)

Serenity: "heard that before in my dream"
"Uggghhh.....what's that.......my head...
I feel so dizzy...."

Suddenly, I feel like I'm falling from the sky.

Serenity: "Where.....am.....I?"

Then, I fall asleep
The winds blow as the birds past
Through my unconscious sight. I heard a voice like before same tone and sound.

: "Wake up......Please wakeup....wak...e..u.p"

(Now, the main heroine adventure will       start and the tale of fantasy will begin)