Chapter 2: Unexpected Encounter

Serenity's PoV

Serenity: "Ughhh....My head..... Huh? is this real? I saw this once on T.V. It is called...."

I saw a girl walking pass by. She's so beautiful. I wish I'm like her. Is this a dream?

Someone: "Wake up! wake up! you little brat! Can you move please? You're blocking the way."

Serenity: "eh?"

This feel real, can dreams be this real?

Someone: "Hurry and get up, Can't you see the oiran is trying to pass."

Someone: "(Whispering) Seriously, Where is this yujo from; dressed in such a weird fashion."

Serenity: "Wahhh!!"

Someone: " You can go watch from the side."

Serenity: "oh...oh.... Wah! Ah crap!( Clatter! Clonk!) Ow...."

Isn't this just a dream? But I feel pain. What's going on?

Old man: "Hey are you ok?"

Old man 2: "That's a pretty heavy fall there."

Unless this isn't a dream?!(Gasp)

Serenity: "I got it! You're filming some kind of T.V show, right?"

Some historical drama, right?

Old man: "What's.....a film?"

People: "By the way.... What kind of weird clothes are these? Where this yujo come from? What's her name?

Serenity: "Serenity Vermillion"

People: "What a weird name. Never heard of it. She's even showing her legs.... Don't tell me you're hashitame? I know now. You are trying to get a customers. So that's why you blocked Takizuki Tayuu's procession."

Serenity: "Wait!! Hold on!! Customers?!! What is a Hashitame?!! What are you talking about?!!"

People:"You're asking what we're talking about? Those guys are fighting to be your customers. This is Yoshiwara."

Serenity: "Yoshi.....wara...."

T.V knowledge. Yoshiwara. Isn't that the red light district during the Edo Period!??

Serenity: "(Whisper) Red...light...district..."

Wait...before that..... This is Edo period?!
How can that be possible?!!

Man: "Come on...... Take me where you greeted your customers."

Anyways I'll think about the details later.
Lets escape first.(Run)

Man: "Hey.... she's going to take us to her place!"

Eh??!!!(Dash) They're catching up. Where should I go? Where is this? What's going to happen to me? That's the main road. I should probably take a small route.

Serenity: "Ah!(fall)crap(catch)eh?

...: "Hey are you okay?"

People: "Is she over there?"

Crap, they're catching up.

Serenity: "Sorry, Please move aside."

...: "Ah, so you are being chased as well. How about I help you a bit, just play along(hug)"

Serenity: "eh!? Whaa?!!! Whattt??!!!"

People: "oh, we finally caught up to you. Eh? Who's this guy?"

Serenity: "What the hell!!!??? are you doing!!!!"

...: "so you wanted to see me this badly?(hug tighter)"