|| 𝚅𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚒𝚜

|Nuni Dior 🖤|
𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐑𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐞, 𝐋𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚
                     ☞3:00pm

                   |Nuni Dior 🖤|             𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐑𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐞, 𝐋𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚                      ☞3:00pm

1 Year Later.

" so, you mean to tell me that Kentrell found out that you and Sky were having a sexual relationship with each other, and that's what made him, or might of influenced him to do half of the things he did?" The detective asked Ben .

Ben nodded his head.

" I was just so mad at him fo what he did to me, so I decided I wanted pay back, and I really just made things worst".

Ben said to the detective.

The detective nodded his head and concentrated back on his note pad.

" well, it seems as if the pieces to this terrible puzzle are finally fitting together."

The detective stood up leaving out of the room.

-

Present Time.

" look girl I'm sure you'll make the cut, I mean you can dance very well and your looks are to die fa, so what is you worried about?" Kendall said to me as we drove to the building we would be trying out in.

I smiled nodding my head  .

" you right girl, but if you don't get in wit me imma be mad for real!" I said just thinking about it.

This was something that I wanted my bestie to do wit me, it would make it more fun honestly .

She smiled and switched lanes, turning into the building .

" girl I think I can get in ya know, I'm the baddest!" She said

I laughed and shook my head .

" girl you too damn cocky fa me!"

She pulled into a parking spot then turned the car off. I unlocked my phone checking the time, it was 3:49 and the auditions didn't start until 4:00, but we decided to come early so we could practice .

Me and Kendall both got out of the car heading into the building .

Once we got in we saw arrows leading us around , so it was pretty easy to find the gym. We put our bags down and began to stretch .

" omg, I'm so nervous , what if I mess up our routine?" I said to Kendall.

She rolled her eyes and stood up starting to do toe touches, but she quickly stopped and looked up. I looked the way she was looking .. and I saw the last person I expected to see here.. Kentrell.

He had 2 guys with him, and two girls, which one of them I knew from jail, we never really liked each other tho.I could tell she was pregnant. She looked real cute tho, the belly bump fit her.