I'll save you (OoO)

Boom! A oneshot! Hehe. This was a request by X1PandaFlamewX
Hope everyone enjoys this!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Michael, watch out!" Ritchie said, killing those weird mobs behind Michael. They were currently on a quest, quite far away from the camp. It was just the two of them, just like it was before others joined the camp. Before Austin who called them Mama bear and Papa bear, which is kinda weird for Michael and they would always correct him at first. But now at this point Michael just gave up and learned to stick with it.

They were in a temple, one that leads underground with a lot of stairs. Pretty dark too, even with the torches on the walls. It was made of stone brinks cracked and old. Mobs everywhere trying to kill them, but he felt safer knowing Ritchie was there for him. He was glad to have met Ritchie in all honesty. But he won't admit it like that to his Ritchie- uh wait what? Michael started blushing at that part. "You okay?" Michael snapped out of his thoughts when he heard Ritchie and saw him looking at him worriedly. "Y-Yeah" Michael answered shaking his head and coughing. The two walked silently for a few seconds, seeing if there were any mobs nearby them.

In front of them were two hallways, no mobs nearby. "All clear so far" Ritchie informed looking at Michael. "It's kind of weird, don't you think?" Michael asked tightening his grip on Art of war, his weapon. "I mean, not really. We did just kill a bunch of them" Ritchie answered with a shrug. Not seeming to be fazed by it. Michael mumbled something that Ritchie couldn't hear. "What was that?" Ritchie asked confused. Michael just shaked his head and didn't answer his question. "Let's just..get this done" Michael crossed his arms as he looked away from Ritchie for a second when he said that. "Okay then" Ritchie casually agreed with a shrug. "You go that way?" He gestured to the left hallway "And I'll go this way?" He gestured to the right hallway.

As much as Michael wanted to not get separated from Ritchie, he wanted this done as soon as possible. He's got other things to do and a wild hyper Austin to take care of back at the camp. So he shouldn't be wasting time. He didn't hesitate when he said sure, him and Ritchie separating and walked to different hallways.

________________

Other than a few poisonous spiders, skeletons with arrows covered in poison, and zombies he found a chest. Looking around to see if there were anymore mobs he put his weapon, Art of war, on his back and opened the chest. It was a good chest, Michael will admit that. A few golden apples, some rotten flesh which isn't good, a map or two, about 4 unknown spell books, som-

THUD!

Michael was out cold on the ground, his weapon which was on his back was on the ground closer to another person who was admiring it. "Quite the weapon..." The person looked at Michael with a smile. But it wasn't a normal or angry smile that got revenge. No it was an insane smile that would haunt your dreams if you looked at it for too long. "I could have some fun with you" Mischief was in his tone. Pulling out a letter and a dagger, he got to work.

_________________

Not a great find for Ritchie's part. Just a lot of armored zombies, poisonous spiders and witches. The chests he had found had a diamond or two, an iron weapon with some bad enchants, rotten flesh, cobwebs. That was about it. He sighed and walked to where Michael was. Keyword was.

The only reason he could tell Michael was there because Art of war was left on the ground of the room, but what made him even more worried was the note under Art of War, covered in blood that he hoped wasn't Michael's blood.

Dear whoever the idiot that was with "Michael".

I have him, which is bad for you. And I mean really bad. You have 2 days to get him back, those two days expire you'll only find a dead corpse. Have fun~

-Not telling

No location was said, which is not surprising but still made him more panicked. There was a big smudge of blood next to where "not telling" was which honestly scared him a lot. Getting up and held Art of war, grabbed the note.

...he ran. He ran to the camp

_______________________

They were just having a normal day. Well, as normal as it could be being Demigods and having Austin around normal. A few Demigods were in the cafeteria, Xylo who was eating pizza with Kay and Mario, Austin who was trying to feel Bri's wings and Bri trying to avoid his hand, and not evil Bryan who was just talking to Jakey throwing a flirty comment sometimes.

That was before Ritchie came almost running in, out of breath and seemed like he had just seen a ghost.  Everyone looked at him, Austin stopped chasing Bri and ran towards Ritchie screaming Dad as he hugged Ritchie like they haven't seen each other in years. Xylo looked at him confused, Mario glanced and Kay and gestured something to Kay, Jakey went closer to Bryan and whispered something.

After what felt like hours, Ritchie caught his breath and started breathing normally again. Standing straight he looked at everyone with a sad smile. "I need help.." Everyone started to ask Ritchie about it...

_______________

"What does that mean?" Austin asked confused, he hadn't been paying attention. Often zoning out to think about who knows what. "They took Michael" Ritchie summarized, he rather not do the entire explanation again. "So? Let's go save him. Wouldn't want anyone else to get taken. " Xylo did not hesitate to say that. The others agreeing. "We should think of a plan first..."  Bri suggested like it was obvious, which it was but no one made a comment on that.

After a plan had been made, Xylo,Mario, Ritchie, Bryan, Austin, Bri, and Kaykrae would try to get Michael back and make sure no one else gets taken. Jakey can't come because of reasons he didn't say, but that was fine.

'Don't worry Michael' Ritchie thought to himself, determined to get Michael back. 'I'll save you' Ritchie thought with a determined look on his face.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I hope you guys enjoyed this, not really the best but hey! I tried... ;w;
Opinions and critism? Random comments?

The request said about Michael being tortured, and yes he was. But I won't show that Part...

Well...that's about it, bye!~