Chapter 5: Dinner

HEY, YES I AM ALIVE HELLO ;)
so so so so so sorry for not posting, got crazy busy and writers block and ugh. It was a literal mess. But I am back and will be posting Chapter 6 ASAP.

quick announcements. 1) I made a new instagram! @fandomqueen.ig - go check me out! 2) check out my twitter @kaykaylove64 i'm almost always online ;) 3) I started a one shot book TBBOK and posted a few other individual one-shots also so make sure to go check them out!

(okay now that I am done promoting myself 😂) Here's chapter 5.

Warning: didn't edit again b4 posting sorry in advance
------------------

Chapter 5 - Kurt

Pulling up into Daltons parking lot, everyone was excited to get back to their dorms and warm showers. Wes and David practically tumbled out of their seats and ran into the school, leaving all of their bags in the car. I snorted a laugh as they both tripped on the sidewalk and toppled into the schools glass doors.

I turned to face Blaine who was pulling his bag out of the trunk and I went over to help him. He set the suitcase on the pavement and I set mine down next to it.

"So." I said and he met my gaze. "Does this make us officially together?"

He smirked and hit me playfully. "Of course it does. After that weekend, I don't think that I could stand only just being your friend."

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him in for a kiss. My mind for the second time today, went into a blank state and the only thing I could focus on was Blaine. The sweet taste of...well Blaine filled my mind, taking a mental thought of it for later. Behind us, I heard someone clearing their throat and I reluctantly pulled away.

Wes and David had come back and stood there, arms folded across their chest and smirks on their faces. "Sorry for the interruption, but we need to get our bags out of the car and your sorta in the way." David said.

"And if you plan on keeping on the DL, I recommend to cut the PDA." said Wes snorting a laugh. "You are in Dalton's parking lot, remember?"

I felt a blush creep up to my cheeks and we moved away from the trunk and grabbed our bags. I followed Blaine who had made his way back inside Dalton, going back to his dorm. When we saw that the school hallways were still empty, he grabbed my hand and let me back to his dorm.

When we had passed many dorms, he finally stopped at a door labeled Room 245b. He pulled his key out and turned it in the lock, pushing the door open.

"Bienvenue à ma porte." he said stretching his arms out wide. He walked over to his bed sitting down.

I raised an eyebrow at him and he put his hands up to his face, a muffled chuckle escaping. He fell flat onto the back. "I tried to impress you cause I know your like a french god and I'm just barely passing."

"I'll give you credit, you got it half right." I said laughing, walking over to the bed and sitting down next to him. He sat up and looked at me, his face still bright red.

"Do you want the shower first or do you want to wait?

"It's okay, you can go first." I said sighing. "I have to make some phone calls anyway."

"Okay, make yourself at home." He said grabbing some clothes and and a towel from is drawer and walked into the bathroom, shutting the door behind him.

I sighed taking out my phone and dialing the first number in my contacts. It rang a few times before they picked up.

"Hey dad."