(1)

"Hey guys! It's your girl Celine, Back! With another video. Before I start... I MOVED TO L.A! I won't even self promo myself today, but! I will say, go grab some merch from Shane! He's been doing great and id love for you guys to be like, amazing fans! Thank you. On to the video."

I grabbed my phone ready for some Q&A and just started scrolling.

"Any new movies or shows? Uhm... I don't think so. I've auditioned for a few, but it's not that easy." As I kept going, one caught my eye. "Favorite Moment on Fifty Shades: Unsupervised. Oh wow. That movie was a lot of work but uhm..." I laughed.

"Probably when we had to make a joke of 'Alcohol being a literal drug itself' we always laughed about that for some reason"

As I scrolled and answered questions, I got a call from Shane. "Heyooo Dawson!" He smiled as I said this sentence. "Hey Sampson. What's up?" I smiled. "Video, you?" He smirked. "Eating cake with Josh Peck." I smirked and rolled my eyes, "Veeery funny." He laughed and turned the camera around. I literally fell backwards. "Love your videos! The whole vlog squad does!" Josh yelled to the phone.

I felt literal happiness for once. It felt amazing. "The whole Vlog Squad!? Cool! I-I mean, wow. That's awesome. Thanks for the views!" He smiled. "Of course!" I practically hopped in my car and almost crashed like 5 different times. When I got to Shane's house I felt so tired. I barged in through the door.

"Dawson!" He looked at me. "Sampson." He said simply, cake in his mouth. "I'm glad I was vlogging. THAT, is content!" I was giggling. He sighed. "Just more pug jokes coming." I giggled slightly at that. "Why are you here, no offense I love you, but why?" I smiled. "Cake! You have it, oh wait..." I grabbed the box and ran. "Sorry, no you don't. It's mine now!!!"

He went after me but someone else, definitely someone else caught me. "Woah there. Thats my cake too!" It was Josh, Fucking, Peck! I was mentally screaming. "No! Mine!" I yelled out. He picked me up, taking me inside. My vlog camera still in hand. Cake in Shane's hands. "I really wanted the cake, guys." I laughed as I sat on the couch.

"Y'know, I would've gotten away with it, if this one wasn't here. I pointed the camera at Josh. "Shit!" I yelled. Shane jumped up. "What?" I grabbed my camera. I started to talk to it, like normal. "Ok, this was originally a Q&A so I'mma just out those at the end!" Josh smiled and Shane just looked at me like I was crazy.

"Here's the thing..." Shane laughed. "Your a dick Dawson." He laughed as I spoke. "Whatever you love me." I shook my head. "No, I love Cake! I grabbed the box and ran again. I made it to my car and this time, I locked all the doors. "I was in a pit of laughter now.

Shane was pretending to be sad and Josh was on the floor laughing. I laughed until j couldn't breath. Causing me to calm down. I rolled down my window an waved at him. "Are you leaving now?" Shane asked "sadly". I smiled at his fake pout. "Yes. Here's your cake bitch." I threw the box at him and grabbed the mini box I put a piece in before I gave it to him out.

I smiled as I ate it in the driveway. I jumped as something fell on top of my box. It was a piece of paper that said 'David's Number' and beneath it had a few words 'He loves your videos and would like to do a collab. I made the mov for him to watch your videos. So be happy.' I smiled. And called him as I drove.

"Hello?"
"Hi, I'm Celine Sampson." I heard him say 'Oh my god' but it was low so I just ignored it.
"H-Hi! I'm David, well, I guess you know that right?"
"Yes I know that." I giggled as I spoke.
"Sorry. Uhm. Why are you calling?" You could hear the smile in his voice.
"I was hoping we could do a video together." He didn't answer for a few seconds.
"Yeah. That would be amazing!" He sounded like a little kid. It was so adorable. I giggled as he started to say something else, I calmed down of course.
"Where do you want to meet up?"
"How about..." I checked the paper and it had Josh's adress as well. "Josh's place?"
"You mean Josh Peck?"
"Yep."
"Ok. Expect something crazy though!"
"Will do. Bye Dobrik."
"Bye!"

When I hung up, I looked at my camera. "Guys! This is so cool! Ok, so we didn't pick a day, or time. Shit. Hold on guys." I parked into my house. As soon as I picked up my camera, I felt someone tap on my shoulder. When I turned around it was one of the people from the vlog squad.

"Oh, Hi!" Is all I could say.
"H-Hi, I'm Matt." He was Matt King. Wow.
"I know. I've watched the vlogs. I'm actually going to do a video with David soon so." He smiled.
"Whatever you do, don't agree to being blindfolded." I laughed at his comment. "Noted." I responded. He smiled.
"I should let you get settled then!" I responded quickly.
"Ok. Bye then." I smiled as Matt left. I smiled even harder when David pulled in the driveway. "Wassup, Dave!" He smiled as he came out, camera in hand.

I saw someone else come out of the car. "Hey. I'm Jeff." Jeff stuck out his hand so I shook it kindly. As we all talked David let the camera get to his head.

"Can you shoot someone with a paintball gun? Can you aim type thing." I laughed. I grabbed the gun out of his hand and asked him where he wanted me to shoot. "Try..." He pointed upwards, "The star on your tree." I smiled. I shit the middle of it and David yelled, "Holy shit!" As Jeff just backed up and hid in the Tesla. David obviously noticing.

"I thought you were tough Jeff!?" Jeff looked out of the window.
"Not with that aim." I chuckled as a response. "Matt! Thank God! Help me." Matt looked at the gun.

"Did David possess you already?" I giggled at his comment.

"No. I just shot up there." I pointed at the 12 foot tree.

"Damn girl!" Matt instantly ran behind David. "Don't shoot me." I smiled as I took the ammo out and stepped towards my car.

"Aww. I wanted you to shoot someone. Maybe next time guys." I smiled as I grabbed my keys and wallet.

"Are we making a video or not David?" I smiled at him. He smiled back, a flow in his eyes, a perfect smile, an amazing-- (ahem).

"Get in the Tesla. Jeff, she's in shotgun, or I'll shoot you." I giggled as Jeff jumped in the back.

"Sorry Jeff. Guess I'm taking your spot." Math hopped in as we were laughing. "Who told you to get in here?" Matt put his hand over his heart in fake hurt.

"Wow. I thought we were friends." I smiled

"You thought wrong. She's my friend!" David yelled at him.

"You are also wrong David. I'm no one's friend. Gotta earn that shit." Jeff looked at me and instantly said,
"I mean. I'd love to earn that." I felt heat rise up to my face.

Matt pitched in, "Jeff. Stop flirting. That's Dom's job." Jeff glared at him. I looked at the camera and smiled. I pulled out my phone and took a video of them arguing about who's a better person to have the job, Jeff or Dom. It ended when I told them that it was David's job.

When we got out of the Tesla, I saw David smirking. "What Mr. Evil Genius?"

He smiled. "You're taking a lie detector test." Shit...