𝖔𝖓𝖊

𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖈𝖎𝖆

I was currently in the car with my two parents, they said that we were going on a family vacation apparently. I sat in the backseat listening to my music while smoking some cigarettes.

"Alicia those cigarettes are killing me, goddamnit." mother said, rubbing her forhead.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes and continued to smoke.

We shortly arrived at- this is not a resort..this is like a hospital. "Come on honey, let's go in." my dad said, opening up the door for me.

We got into the clinic and we were greeted by a doctor. She ushered us into her office, my parents sat on one couch while I sat on the other.

"Alicia honey, do you know why we're here?" my mother asked

"No..?" I said looking at her confused.

"Well, I think you may have bipolar disorder." the doctor said

"What do you mean bipolar? Mom, Dad these people think I'm crazy?!" I half yelled, Father told me to calm down.

"It is a mental health condition that causes extreme mood swings that includes emotional highs and lows. You feel sad or hopeless and lose pleasure and interest in most activities." 

"Is it genetic?"

"Oh christ." my father rolled his eyes

"Yes, it is possible that it can be inherited from one family member."

My mother began to tear up, ugh she's such an emotional bitch.

"I remember when you were a little girl, never played with your toys like the other kids your age. You burned all of your dollies at summer camp during the bonfire. You also threw your beauty pageant dress in the mud. Why did you turn up like this? Why couldn't I have a normal child." she sobbed, my father comforted her.

"Maybe this mental hospital would be a great idea for her to get better and learn to deal with it."

"What?! You're putting me in an insane fucking asylum?" I said clenching my fists

"Babygirl it's only for a little while." father said, I felt like punching a wall honestly.

"Why because you don't want to have a manic kid living in your house? Are you ashamed of me? Because I'm not like other kids my age? Fuck you." I said, my voice quivered.

"No honey of course we're not ashamed, we love you-."

"That's bullshit! Just like how dad said that he wasn't cheating on you." I screamed, I too began to cry, I threw one of the books on the desks at the wall.
Ñ

"Alicia, if you don't cut it out I'm going to have to call security." the doctor said, I ignored her and threw a book at her face. It's what the bitch deserves.

"Alicia Jane Parks! How dare you." my father said, I coldly chuckled.