chapter two

"Ashanthy, can you be my girlfriend  when we get a little bit older. "  a 14 year old Kai ask her. 
"B-b-but... Of cou-. "  I said stuttering  but a very manly voice cut her off before  she can finished what  she was saying.                
"Of course  not ! Your such a little Bastard.and last but not the least ASHANTY LORRAINE  YULO is  my soon to be WIFE ! do not forget that !." answer a 16 year old  Lawrence. Then he  looked  at me. A 13 year old girl.  " And you  YOUR MINE .ONLY MINE GET THAT  thru your  fucking  head!"  then  he pulled  me towards him. " Come let's go  home" and then he look  at his wrist watch.  "It's already 6:30pm. MOVE!  We were going  late for supper if you don't move  you lazy ass!!! "
" Y-y-yes of course "  I answer stuttering.after looking at Kai and mouthed " I'm so sorry " he just smiled  at me and  nod his head. Then walked away from us silently. I then feel the warm hands enveloped me. I look up and meet the forest Green eyes that always makes me uncomfortable.  " Stay away from that kid. If you know what's good for him. " he then said. And I just  nod my head for the  words I can say. Then he entertwined our fingers and start dragging me on the way back of their Mansion.