Chapter ¹ (The fight )

I yawned as I got up from bed.
" Ugh, Another day of hell. "
I said harshly.. I heard bangs
From my door... " Oh no... "
I said quietly.. I ran to my bathroom
And the door... opened with madness..

--

I showered but my bruises was hurting my tummy... I closed the shower and grabbed my robe I try and cover my bruises but it was all over my body. I opened the door and saw Jimin lying on my bed... "I bet it smells alcohol.. , Tch. " I said in my head.. I get all of my things to wear and bring...

( Hehehe I edited the iPhone 11 pro max Hehe)

" Meh, Well this is a life of a "Gang Leader"
I walked out of my room.. I ran downstairs to eat but all I saw is.. " Alcohol.. Tch." I said while getting my bread.. " I think running late. "... I walked to the garage...
As I opened the door a Skate board was only there... "I guess I have no more choice.."

-- Time for Sxhool --

I opened the front door with my friends...
Gossip there... Gossip Here... Gossip every where.. I rolled my eyes.. " Hey, Y/N.. I think there is another new kid. " My best friend said. I was so curious why would another new be in our school our school..

---

It was a middle of class.. the teacher introduced the new kid.. I heard my name out so I raised my hand. Then it began.. he was... " JIMIN?! " I shouted then the teacher looked at me and said... " Y/N.. Stand and go to detention! "

---

" Another boring hour in detention. " I said
The bell rang while I was blowing the bubble gum.. " Finally out! " I said exclaiming.. But the door opened revealing....

** To be continued **