The Sweetest Breakfast Ever

Hello! This is the first story I've ever uploaded on Wattpad. This story is obviously really short, and It'll take a while to upload new chapters. I'm a hardworking schoolkid.

if you haven't heard of chiddy bang before, i SUGGEST you to click the youtuble link down there, this song is REALLY GOOD!

  The Adventures of Chiddy Bang  The First and best Fan fiction Ever.

Noah’s POV

“Wake up, Chiddy you know what time it is?” I shake him impatiently. I’m expecting a reply from him but I only hear him groan instead.

“Man, what’s the time?” Chiddy grumbles. His arms flail around. “Noah, stop it it’s so annoying!” 

“What’s so annoying? Look… Chiddy, we have to go… Now!! It’s eleven thirty-eight!!” I grab hold of his headboard and feel like wobbling it. “We’re obviously gonna be late. They’re waiting for us!”

“Yeah, coming.”

 Betsy’s POV

“I’ve gotta eat breakfast… Am I the only one who friggin eats breakfast?” I moan, stuffing a spoonful of sweet, crunchy Froot Loops in my mouth. “Oh my god… I need more… MORE!”

“You’re a freak. Who eats breakfast anyway? You can get skinnier and prettier!” my sister Alexa lies down on the couch. “Why do you dance like a mad person in your room? Wanna burn some extra fat you’re putting on, eh?”

“I dance in my room only so no one especially you can see… When are you gonna understand, Alexa? Everyone around me is just focusing on themselves, just being skin and bones. Why can’t people live their lives? …Tell mommy I’m sorry, my life is a party, I’m never growing up!” I sing along to Opposite of Adults, even though the song isn’t playing at the moment.

“Betsy… Its just bloody breakfast,” Alexa ignores me.    

I pause for a moment. “Hey, that rhymes!” I smile. “What am I even talking about?” I feel for my iPod in my pocket and turn it on despite all of this. I listen to Chiddy Bang tracks. I pull one earphone out of my ear impatiently. “Why am I even talking to you?” 

“Watcha listening to?” Alexa’s voice gets closer to me. She’s probably looking at my iPod, ignoring my rhetorical question. “Chiddy Bang again? I hate rap so much… So trashy and meaningless! No melody whatsoever. Bieber rules forever!” I could hear breathing coming from her, so close to my iPod, I sense she’s having a good look at it. 

“Oh, so this is why you like breakfast. Thi—“ 

“I just like breakfast because… It’s good for you and… It’s a nice thing to wake up to! Who doesn’t want a decent bowl of cereal and milk? Besides… It fuels you up for the rest of the day!” I roll my eyes and shift away from her. “Let me eat my breakfast and piss off!” I head off to my bedroom – the only place where there’s peace. Well… Kinda. 

I unplug my earphones and let the music play loud. I love it loud. Everyone else hates it loud.  To be honest, they like anything loud except for rap… What a sad world.

Speaking of the thought, I already hear banging noises at my door. 

“Who is it?” I say, as I pat both of my hands at the bedside table and I put my almost-finished bowl of Froot Loops there and walk towards the door. 

“Betsie, turn that music down. We don’t like loud music here!” Dad shouts.

“What?” I have no idea what my dad just said.