SIX.

Khassia
2 Days Later
⏰ 3:00
Friday May 23

Today was an busy day considering me, my mom, and Sarihia are going furniture shopping for my apartment that I'll be moving in Monday.

Bestie (S)🤍🧩: I'm at the door come open.
Read at 3:01

I walked downstairs opening the door for her.

"Bestie!" She yelled

"Cut all that yelling shit out!" Mere said coming downstairs with a mug.

"Cashmere leave them alone!" My mom said walking from out of the kitchen.

"Yeen have to een much say my government like that!" Mere said walking off

"Anyways. Are y'all ready to go?"

"Yeah." Me and Ria said

*15 minutes later
Now at Ashely HomeStore

"Ouuu, momma I like this!" I said pointing at a long velvet grey button sectional sofa

"How much is it?" My mom asked

"It's 1,439."

"Not too bad for a sectional and it's big!"

"What colors do you have in mind for the living room?" Sarihia asked

"Uhm, pink, grey, light teal, and white." I said smiling just thinking about it

"Those colors gone be cute together and I seen some cute big pink fur pillows at Walmart. For like 10 dollars a piece." Ria said

"We'll come back to this couch let's look at the beds.."

* 2 hours 30 minutes later

We ended up buying the couch along with a low glass center piece, 3 bed for the rooms I have, a dresser vanity mirror vanity set, and silver dresser, a couple of pictures and other things for the room.

I say we because of course my momma was gone help even though I told her she didn't have to and Sarihia decided that she wanted to move in with me and we split rent and the bills together, so she bought things for her room and stuff.

Our living room sets and bedroom sets will be in Monday and we'll go get food, house appliances, and other things we need for the house Monday too. The boys said that they'll help move the stuff in.

"Soooo, Khassia Armstrong. What's up with you and Kentrell?!" Sarihia asked

"Ehh, nothing."

"Didn't seem like how you was moaning Wednesday night!"

"Woooow, just wow! But nothing because we haven't talked since that night. But it's cool though."

"How was it?"

"How was what, cause if you talking about what I think your talking bout we didn't. He just ate me out dassit dassall!"

"Mhmm, but we going to his house when we make it to your moms, so we can getcho car and drive there."

"Fine with me."

*10 minutes later

I went into the house and grabbed my charger, keys, two bag of hot fries, and a Gatorade and headed back out the door.

"You driving so here!" I said tossing Ria the keys

*20 minutes later

"Kd come open the door I'm outside!"

Kd opened the door. "Wassuh bae.. Wassuh Bestie!" He said kissing Ria then hugging me.

I walked in after them and seen some skinny girl with sitting beside Kentrell.