in the garden

(In the garden)

Ciel sat on one of the benches in the garden "Sebastian, where are the servants?" ciel asked, as id had been quiet all morning. "I have let them take a break as well. It will only be a headache for you with all of there noise," Sebastian said standing behind the bench. "Very well then, come sit on the bench with me, you have been working very hard for the past three years as well," Ciel said with a slight smile. Sebastian was surprised by his kindness, "I am only following our contract, My lord." Sebastian smiled. "Do I have to repeat myself Sebastian?" ciel asked impatiently. "Certainly" Sebastian sat next to ciel on the bench, very confused by his sudden mood change. Ciel grabbed Sebastian arm quickly and buried his face into his shoulder. The butler looked at the small boy, confused, "My lord?" He asked, "are you alright?" Ciel didn't answer, nor did he move, Sebastian didn't really know what to do, ciel has never acted in such a way before. The raven like demon put his hand on ciels back, trying his best to comfort him, "master I-" he was cut off "Sebastian, I can't deal with anymore stress. Being an earl is hard, even for me. You're the only one that I have left, please never leave me. That's an order.." ciel looked up with tears in his eyes. Sebastian was shocked by his sudden mood change and put his hand on ciels cheek "of course my Lord. I will be by your side no matter what, I will follow you to the depths of hell. I shall never leave you." Sebastian smiled trying to calm the boy. "Thank you sebastian.." ciel wiped his face and held onto Sebastian hand tight, "is something else bothering you my lord?" Sebastian asked "um, no, it's nothing." Ciel replied calmly "let's go inside please.." ciel looked up at the demon. "Of course my Lord." Sebastian picked up ciel and carried him to his room, sitting him on the bed. "I think you need to get some rest, my Lord. You don't seem to be okay." Sebastian said, holding ciel hands tightly. "Fine. Please undress me." Ciel said, Sebastian changed ciel and let him wear one of his old shirts to comfort him. Sebastian bowed and turned to leave. "Don't go.. please?" Ciel said, holding the sleeve of Sebastian tail coat tightly. Sebastian looked at ciel and smiled "alright, I will stand right here till you fall asleep." Sebastian said, holding ciels hand. "Lay with me." Ciel said looking away from Sebastian. "My lord-" Sebastian said "That's an order sebastian." Ciel became impatient. Sebastian took off his tail coat and shoes and keyed next to ciel, ciel cuddled up to Sebastian, holding onto him tightly. Sebastian cuddled ciel, "alright, I will lay with you, only this once." Sebastian smiled, cuddling the small child.

(Thoughts so far?)
(I'm sorry for being so slow, I don't have many ideas for the two stories I have done.)
(507 words uwu)