part 2

Michael's POV

BEEP

I woke up at my usual time of 6 am yup the joys of being an engineer. (Work in an hour fuck sake I thought to myself )

Quickly I jumped out of bed and ran across the hall to the bathroom. Nothing. I hate mornings there so quiet especially when you live alone like I do but you know I've learnt to be independent and that's good because when I was younger I used to rely on my parents. A lot.

So I jumped in the shower as I always do before work I gotta smell good for the ladies.

After I had a shower I got dressed its shit when you have a uniform but I like my works uniform. Black jumper,black T-shirt and blue work pants along with my steel toe caps. Quickly I checked to make sure I had everything

Bankcard

Work ID

Car keys and house keys

Yup I had the lot I jumped in the car ( I own a Black Land rover in case you wondered oh yeah and a Ferrari ) and off to work

Charlie's POV
8 am

I woken from another dream about him. Him that's who he is the sexy and charming Michael Steele with his big brown eyes and that cheeky smile. Oh and I almost for got his adorable laugh.

It makes me weak at the knees just thinking about him.

I haven't know him that long only about 15 months but it's long enough to say that I love him. I wonder if he loves me too.

So I got up and had a shower I gotta look good for Michael , I'm going to pop in later on and see my uncle, really I'm going to see Michael on his break but my uncle doesnt need to know.

After the shower I straightened my hair I got out my black skinny jeans and the black and red hoody Michael said was his favourite. I don't wear make up , Michael doesn't like it. He says it makes young girls look like 50 year old slags.

*Phone rings *

Michaels face appeared on the screen.

I answered it.

"Hey charlie could you go round mine and get my safety glasses" He asked

"Yeah sure is the spare key still in the plant pot" I said blushing

" yeah make sure you but it back when you go in there straight behind the door on the table I forgot them this morning and my cousin ,Jake has borrowed me his until my break which is coming up soon and then if I don't have them I'm fucked" He said in a panic

" Don't worry Michael I'll get them and be over in half an hour" I said calmly

"Charlie your a life saver thank you so much got to go before I get told of again not long left on my apprenticeship and then I'm getting a job here Michael said happily

"Don't worry about it bye Michael I will be as quick as I can" I said before he hung up

I ran down stairs as quick as I could and put the first shoes I could find on. It would be a lot easier if Michael live closer but he lives ages away and his work is ages away from that I reckon its going to take me ages to get there but even if I have to run I'd do it for him he is amazing.

So I ran down the street just as the bus came it was a 15 minutes journey to Michaels house but when I got there It felt great knowing that this was his house.

Secretly I put my hand under the plant pot and grabbed the spare key ( he told me it was there last time he forgot his glasses for work) I opened the door. SILENCE. All through out the house I walked in and picked up his glasses from behind the door then I closed the door behind me locked it and then hid the keys again. I walked out of the garden and set of for Michaels work.

Michaels POV

Charlie where are you ahhh?

Where is she I've got 20 minutes. Your proberly thinking huh intependant not. I didn't say I was organised .

Charlie's Pov
Quickly I walked down to Michael's work. Surprisingly I was going quick quick considering my usual 30 minute walk was only taking me 15 and I was almost there. I suddenly sped up my pace whilst listening to 'teenage dirtbag' (Michael and I love that song we named it our song when we first met well i named it our song).
Finally I arrived

Michaels PoV
Just as I turned I heard a familiar voice call "Michael". It was Charlie's uncle and my boss , John.
"Yes John" I replied
"Do you have your safety glasses yet?"
"Erm no sorry John not yet I'm just waiting for Charlie to drop them off," I said with a worried tone
"Well if she's not here in the next 5 minutes, YOUR SACKED, this is the 4th and final time you have done this since you started here" John said in an angrily manner .

Then another voice called for me only this was a lot higher in pitch and sounded female. It was Charlie

"Sorry I'm late Michael " she said with her puppy dog eyes and her pet lip on show.

"Don't worry it's fine thanks though if you were any later I would have lost my job and I can't be having that my parents would flip I would have lost the house, the cars, the yach and my phone." I said in relief ( your proberly thinking posh twat owns a yacht it's true I do ! it was left for me from my uncle when he passed away) 

"Come on then let's go see my uncle so we get out of here for a bit" Charlie smiled

So we walked to johns office which was on the other side of the building. The whole time we were walking across all I was thinking is how attractive is she, she has it all nice figure, great personality and her smile could light up New York after dark (bit of a cheesy quote from g.r.l ugly heart) .