5.24 world meets girl

"Good morning!"

"Good morning!"

"Hi, guys!" Rowan greeted as she, Loren, and Sabrina sat on the couch. "Welcome to Girl Meets World."

"It's really early and there's a lot of people outside that come before we do." Sabrina said before she yawned. "They get here before we do on show days."

"—like five in the morning." Loren said as she looked at Sabrina, who nodded.

"—crazy hours, so we have a special show that we wanna do for not only them, but you guys!" Sabrina said as she pointed at the camera. "We have—!"

"—golden tickets!" The girls chorused as they held up their tickets.

"—for you and for them!" Loren finished, pointing from outside to the camera.

"—for everybody!—and you are all cordially invited to join the Girl Meets World experience." Sabrina said before she looked at Loren and Rowan. "You ready?"

"Let's go!" Rowan said before the girls ran outside to see the waiting fans. "Hi!"

"Hi! Good morning!" Loren said before a couple fans hugged her, Rowan, and Sabrina. "Welcome to Girl Meets World! Thanks for coming so early."

"Yeah, seriously, thank you!"

"I just woke up!—like this is crazy." Sabrina said with a laugh. "We have a really special show for you guys today; so special that we made—!" Sabrina started before she and the girls held up their golden tickets.

"—golden tickets!"

"This is for you!" Loren said as she gave away her tickets.

"Thank you!"

"—but this is a special show for everybody. Everyone's gonna be included and everyone's gonna have a blast. Let's go!" Sabrina said before she and the girls led the group inside.

"Yay! Most importantly, this show is for you guys, so come on!"

"Hi, I took over!" Rowan said as she followed Loren and Sabrina around with a camera she found.

"Hey. I'm Sabrina. She's Loren. Welcome to our crib filmed by camera extraordinaire Rowan Eleanor Blanchard." Sabrina said with a smile.

"Welcome to the set of Girl Meets World!" Rowan said as the group walked in.

"This is so exciting!"

"Follow us up this way. We go into our audience. This is where you guys get to sit and watch the show." Rowan said after they walked into the audience.

"Guess what, guys? You can pick any seat you want!" Loren said with a smile as she gestured to the seats.

"Any seat."

"We definitely want the front seat."

"Front seat?" Sabrina asked as she looked at the family, making them nod.