epilogue

Sometimes you think that the pain will never end will mine never did.My name is maria suitor I used to live in flordia and this is my story.

I was crying again because i missed my dad.Missed him so much it hurt every day I wondered if he missed me.I knew I was ugly.Lazy.And fat.But I tried to keep moving on.I never wanted to go back.But this is one of those times I couldn't hold it back.I just wanted my father back in my life and john in my life.I remember being happy when i was one year old.I remember,but I also remember being the only girl out of 4 boys oh the irony.So my dad locked me in the basement and i haven't seen him since.I remeber seeing a movie about that but the pain the pain was very bad.I would be outside playing and when my mom thought i wasn't looking she would smoke I loved her no one knew.But I I was the shy girl.They thought I was annoying but inside i was a shy shy little girl I was the girl who never gave a damn about the people around me but didn't want to speak out I was the girl that cried in the bathroom at school.And used makeup to cover up.I was a crihtan but I wanted to just run away.

So one night I was crying and so I crept out the door and ran ran like my life depended on it.by home i will never see u again i love u mom i thought