Chapter 1

Jasmine Pov

I sighed as I grabbed the eviction notice from my door. It looks like I'll have to move back to Atlanta sooner than I thought. I'm behind on so many bills, but I have the money for it.

I just been saving up to go back to my hometown. "Mama Im hungwy. " I heard my baby boy Jordan say.

I picked him up and cradeled him in my arms, "Awwww my baby hungryyy? " I cooed.

All he did was giggle. "Let's get cleaned up, then we can go."

I washed him first and then I washed. I decided that we can match. I threw on a white shirt with a navy blue polo sign, some navy blue skinny jeans and my all black retro jordans.

I put him on the same thing, but his jeans weren't skinny. Then I added an all gold chain around his neck and my neck.

I played in his curly hair which he got from his bum ass daddy. I put my hair in a neat bun and gelled my edges down and put on some gold earrings.

I put a gold earring in Jordan's right ear. I tickeled him which made his dimples appear, which he got from me and his daddy. I took a few pics with him and made a collage. I put it on instagram and captioned it as
'Me and my favorite going out to enjoy ourselves♥' I instantly got likes. I slightly smiled to myself.

I grabbed my keys, phone, and purse and turned the lights out and locked the door. "Mommy we finna eat? " Jordan asked smiling showing his dimples.

I smiled and nodded, "Yes we going to eat. " He smiled and ran to the car.