Chapter 6

Jasmine 😌💞

"Ma!" I heard Jordan yell which instantly woke me up from my sleep.

I seen him sitting on my bed looking me in my face with a goofy smile on his.

I smiled "why you up so early?" I asked him as I got up and stretched and walked into the bathroom.

I heard his little footsteps behind me. "I'm hungry" he said grabbing his toothbrush and rag from me as I grabbed mines.

After we did our hygiene I got him dressed in a black polo with the red sign, some Levis and his red pumas.

I just threw on a black tank top with some ripped jeans and my black huaraches. "You want some McDonalds?" I asked him as I sprayed on my perfume.

He just shook his head yeah because he was to focused on the game on my phone. I just shook my head and grabbed my clutch while turning everything off and walking out the door.

I buckled Jordan in as I heard my phone ringing. I furrowed my eyebrows together, confused on who could be calling me considering that I don't really talk to anybody.

I looked at the screen and seen that it said Ash😩😌😛. I smiled small and answered the call and slipped into the front seat.

"Bitch I like how you just up and left me." She yelled.

"Damn no hey, how you doing or nothing. Ole rude ass." I said rolling my eyes and passed Jordan his tablet.

"Whatever, whatchu doing?" She said.

"I was about to go get something to eat so I'll call you back in a minute." I said cranking the car up and putting on my seatbelt.

"Don't lie to me." She said. I laughed, "I'll call you when I get there." I said hanging up.

Hooking my phone up to the aux cord. I pulled off listening to Letter From Lucci. We pulled up to McDonalds and I grabbed him from out of the backseat and we walked in to order some food.

I decided to dine in, so we sat down and waited for our food. Jordan was too focused on a game as always. I heard our ticket number being called as I quickly walked up there to fresh it.

I gave Jordan his food as I took a bite out of my burger and stuffed a few fries in my mouth. I been craving McDonalds for the longest.

Jay POV 😈💪

I had my babygirl for the day and decided to go get something to eat right quick and see what else we could get into.

I chose to get some McDonalds because that's her favorite. I pulled into the parking lot so I could quickly find a parking space.

After I found one, I parked and got Amaria from the backseat.

"Daddy can I get chicken nuggets?!" She asked me excitedly.

I laughed, "you can get whatever you want."

We walked in and I ordered her some fries and chicken nuggets with a drink and ordered my food. We sat down and waited for our ticket number to be called.

After I heard it getting called I told babygirl to wait right there until I came back. I thanked the lady and went back to my seat only to find it empty.

I shook my head and sat my food down. I scanned the restaurant looking for one big puffball. I seen her three seats down talking to some girl.

"Well how old are you pretty girl ?" I heard the girl ask her.

"I this many!" She yelled excitedly holding up the number four.

I smiled small to myself. I scooped her up and she started giggling.

"Daddy I was talking to the pretty lady" she says trying to get down.

"What I told you about walking off?" I asked her sternly.

"I sorry daddy." She said holding her head down. I sighed and picked her up letting her know that it was okay.

My attention was now on the girl as I let Mari down. She was gorgeous and she looked a little familiar.

"Im Ja'Dontae ,what's your name?" I asked her as I looked to the lil boy that was sitting down. It was weird looking at him because I swear he looked like me but I might just be tripping.

A look of shock ran across her face before she answered."Its Jasmine asshole" she said rolling her eyes.

"Name ring a bell?" she smirked. I kept repeating her name in my head until it finally hit me. Oh shit.

Don't forget to comment and vote 😘😎