First encounter

„Alright that's it for today guys, I love you all! Thank you, thank you, I'm glad you all came here today!....", Harry always felt the need to overexaggerate the way he expressed his appreciation he experienced over his fans. After every show he was exhaustingly out of breath and sweaty – the perfect fangirl-cam material, wherefore he ALWAYS seeked a hiding place for himself somewhere behind the stage. Because of his shy character and awkwardness Harry's shows rarely consisted of eventual meet & greets, but this time an exception was made for one person only.

It wasn't however just a typical fangirl but a special person. As Harry was singing his last song he has already spotted that ominous figure cheering in the crowd, hiding itself behind the shadows of banners and the neon illumination of lightsticks filling the thickly stuffed and hazy air of the concert hall. Their eyes met just for one brief moment, while Harry sung the line „You're insecure" over and over again. That moment was enough to let both of them know what was up.

As Harry patiently waited in an empty hallway in the staff section of the building he glanced every now and then through the end of it into the darkness. He meekly expected the blackness to light up for HIS man to walk right out of it after opening the hallway door. In the process of chugging down a bottle of crisp cold water Harry's image came to existence and a solid stare targeted directly the depths of his soul. Dull footsteps followed after the crepitating creaking of the heavy door and they led straight to Harry's direction. It was Obama who determinately approached him.

 Harry grabbed his white presidantial collar and stared directly into his dark eyes that resembled golden pools of honey in which his mind was gradually drowning . The body heat coming through Obamas sweaty shirt, creating an aura, was the only thing Harry could feel. His glance falled to Obamas glossy caramel-like lips and without hesitation he pressed his soft rosy ones against them. The, from Obama once radiated heat transferred itself into Harry through their connecting kiss. As Obama let his fingers run through Harry's messy curls he intensified their kiss and let himself go all out.