Chapter One

Chapter One:

Elena's P.O.V

Damon and Stefan (my boyfriend) were both out running errands, so naturally I was left alone in the house. I was sitting happily reading a book when the re was a knock at the door. I went to answer and in the doorway stood a female vampire. She was wearing black leather jeans, a black skull tank top, a black studded and spiked leather jacket, trainer-heels with spikes on the back and sides and finally black fingerless, studded leather gloves.

Her long dirty-blonde hair was pulled into a high pony-tail and she had piercing blue eyes with black corresponding rings. She smirked. "Can I help you?" I asked her politely. "Yes actually I'm looking for Damon and Stefan Salvatore" she answered in a Welsh accent. How did she know them? I thought. "They're not here at the moment and as you know I can't invite you in I don't own the house" I replied.

She smirked again. "You don't need to I've already been invited in" she said before walking past me and heading for the living room. I quickly followed. I found the girl was already making herself at home. She was sat on the sofa and was drinking a glass of Damon's bourbon. "I'm Elena Gilbert by the way, and who might you be?" I said sitting opposite from her. "I'm Emmiebelle Rose-May Devil but call me Emily" she said taking another sip of her drink.

I looked closely at her, she looked genuinely exhausted as if she had ran around the world ten times. "Are you Okay? You look exhausted" I told her. "Oh yeah I haven't slept in the last five days" she answered. "I'm just going to sleep now" she added before laying down on the sofa and drifting to sleep.

Emmiebelle's P.O.V

I awoke a little while later and sat up, I could hear voices coming from the kitchen. So I walked out and into the kitchen. I stood in the doorway and lent against the door frame. Damon and Stefan had their backs to me and Elena smiled as she saw me. I put a finger to my lips and she nodded.

"Hello boys" I said causing them to turn. "Emmiebelle?" Damon asked eyes wide. I groaned "I told you not to call me that!" I said, they both had smiles painted on their faces. Damon was the first to hug me. I immediately hugged back. "I missed you" he said softly. I smiled to myself. "I missed you too" I replied. After I hugged Stefan, he said the same. "What took you so long to come back?" Stefan questioned. "Well I was, around Italy for a while. Then I was around Mexico, finally I decided to go to Wales. Then I came here" I answered. "Well it's good to have you back" he added. "You are back right?" Damon asked he looked on edge for a moment. "Well only if you'll have me" I replied with my signature smirk.

Later after we had, had along conversation about what I had missed, Stefan and Elena had gone to bed leaving me and Damon. We sat in front of the fire in silence. "I really did miss you, you know" Damon said suddenly breaking the silence. I smiled up at him. "I know" I replied. He smiled, for a second the stopped. It was just us. We leaned closer until our lips were touching. Our lips were moving in sync. It was like old times. My hands made their way into his hair and his made their way to my back.

We pulled apart gasping. I smiled at him. Damon returned the smile as we both walked up the stairs and went our separate ways.