Alex & Her Bears.... Chapter 4.

Friday: An alarm went off making me groan and both my bears chuckle as they touched my tired body. I did want my Bears but the body wasn't very willing. Both were very attentive getting their desired reactions from my sensitive body. They did set a fast hard pace, needing their release as much as I did. I couldn't stop crying out as I came, as both joined me with their roars.

As I had been facing Mel, I was true to my words from the previous day in that I bit him to muffle my cries. Both bit me gently but still broke the skin as I could smell the blood as they licked my wounds kissing them gently. I just clung to both as we calmed enjoying that afterglow that was as enjoyable as the act.

Both chuckled with Max saying "It so is love, just to hold you, feel you breathing as we all calm down."

Mel added with a grin "Then that glow you wear all day sweetheart. And yes you do."

Max laughed "So right brother, you do love."

I rolled my eyes and added "Well I have two sexy as bears who love me so much that I can't help but feel content and well loved up."

They burst out laughing with Max saying "Oh we so do love and always will sexy."

I did moan as they eventually slipped free but we had to make a move for the bathroom and ready to join the others from breakfast before leaving. They quickly washed my hair which I dried well, just combing it out to dry, with a clip to keep back from my face. Mel repacked our bag and I grabbed my small bag with phone and charger, so I was ready for the day again. We were soon out with the rest of our group as Max looked after the bags before we all settled for a yummy breakfast to start our day off.

Afterwards we all made our way back to the 4x4 where I suddenly sensed bears. I looked to Mel and Max who started to grin as Mel said "We wandered if you would pick up on them. Family sweetheart."

I looked to Max as they lead me over to a couple of the staff where he introduced me to two of their brothers and wives. I gasped as Mel soon joined us chuckling, then enjoyed hugs with all four. I was told we'd see them again tomorrow when they would attend our ceremonies. All welcomed me to the family as well which put me at ease thankfully. Mel did warn them that I could read all, not just themselves.

It was fun and would enjoy seeing them again tomorrow. We soon said our farewells and were back on the road again to see yet more scenery and wildlife.

Once seated on the coach Max said "See you had nothing to worry about re family."

I smiled "I know guys but that's not to say there will be some out there who do or did have desires for you and will not be too pleased to see me as your mate."

Mel hugged me with a nuzzle "There may have been sweetheart but god help them if they should try anything, as they will have both Max and I to deal with along with family. You have nothing to worry about."

The two brothers agreed with Mel as did their wives, all coming through the family bond as both Max and Mel smiled at me knowing I would always have the support of the total family unit. We were soon back on the road enjoying yet more stunning scenery and wildlife. I'd have quite a few photos to download when we got back home but lovely memories of the two tours. I realized also that I would always now enjoy this stunning place and all it offered to visitors and locals alike. We all enjoyed another yummy BBQ lunch with more of that amazing Salmon. Max just grinned at me knowing I loved it too.

We soon arrived back dropping the passengers off at the Lodge with hugs and cheek kisses for Rob and Sue until tomorrow when Sue would be round to help me get ready. Once we got home I unpacked our gear putting on a load of washing while the guys sorted the 4x4, then I took our toiletries back up to our room to put away. I then had a quick look at my outfits and gear for tomorrow taking my fancy underwear through to wear along with my new earrings to enjoy. Hoping the family would approve as well. I soon heard Max calling so left heading back downstairs to my bears. I read their emotions for tomorrow and concern I may be having second thoughts.