Baby Park

Authors' notes:

Please support Crack Out, we're working hard !

-Lau (@OffIntoOrbit on all platforms)

Here's the first chapter to a short story abt loonas adventures in vegas, hope u enjoy and continue reading!

-Marie (@Ochaowo on birdy app)

-

"HYEJU COME GET YOUR FUCKING SOCKS OFF THE FLOOR BEFORE I THROW THEM AWAY, YEOJIN GET OFF THE FRIDGE FOR GODS SAKE, YERIM STOP CHASING HEEJIN WITH YOUR ROACHES!" Junguen screams at the top of her lungs as she sees her chaotic bandmates up to their usual antics. 

As the chaos around her continues, Junguen takes a seat on the couch and puts her hands up to her head and sighs deeply. 

"Hey baby, what's wrong" Jinsol, Junguen's girlfriend of three years, asks as she exits the bathroom drying her newly dyed black hair. 

"This" Junguen gestures violently at the ongoing anarchy of the dorm. 

"Ahh it's okay I got this, go rest up before practice." Jinsol says as she motions her overstressed girlfriend towards a room in which four bunk beds are aligned neatly. 

"Are you sure? Last time I trusted you alone with them they had you tied down to a chair, forcing you to watch Twilight" Junguen recalls the day she walked into the dorm after a quick convenience store trip to fetch some eggs after Yeojin and Yerim had used them all up to egg Haseul's tinder date's car as he waited for Haseul to come down. Fortunately for them, as they like to say, saved Haseul from heterosexual activity. 

"I'll have you know they let me choose between Twilight or Tall Girl, I think I made a bold choice. Now if you can, get some shut-eye, I can get everything under control." Jinsol reassures her, sending her girlfriend into the clean bedroom (thanks to Vivi who cleaned before going to her part-time job) with a kiss on the top of her head and wooshed her away. 

After the door shut behind Jungeun, Jinsol turned to look at the girls with her hands on her hips and a towel wrapped around her damp hair. She dusted off her lemon print shorts and cleared her throat.

"Okay feral chihuahuas, I want you to listen and listen closely" Jinsol furrowed her eyebrows and straightened her back in an attempt to look authoritative. The younger girls stopped at their pace and took a puzzled look at Jinsol's bad attempt of control, but listened anyway. 

"We're feral chihuahuas? Then you're a soggy, dusty, old Great Dane!" Yeojin yells out right away. 

Jinsol ignores Yeojin's comments and begins connecting Hyeju's switch to the living room T.V. 
"So who's up for a Mario Kart tournament?" Jinsol asks with a smile as she holds up two Joy-Cons. 

The younger girls all scream in excitement and run to grab their respective controllers.Yeojin plops herself in the middle of the floor as Hyeju and Chaewon, who's wearing one of Hyeju's black hoodies, settle next to each other.  Jinsol smiles to herself as the younger girls begin setting up the game and chat animatedly, save for Heejin who pulls out her iPad and begins working on a new drawing. The girls all rush to pick their characters, Yeojin immediately exclaiming that she wants to be Waluigi. Hyeju laughs at the smaller girl as she picks Bowser, Chaewon having already selected Princess Peach. Yerim then has an extensional crisis attempting to choose the color of her Yoshi, eventually settling on the pink variant.