Chapter 1

Our first popular couple is Kristina, the head cheerleader and Cameron, the quarter back.they have been dating for two months after he broke up with his ex-girlfriends Tatiana. I guess you could say you wouldn't expect us to be friends...at least almost. This story is about our journey, sure we all fight but in the end we always stick together. That brings be to the second couple, Katie and Shawn, they've been together for two years. We all kinda look up to them, they never fight, and they're always smiling. Everyone wishes they had a relationship like that. Then there's Ally and Luke, they have been dating for five months. Sure they've had their ups and down plus a few argument here and there but that's what makes then so perfect. Then we have Courtney and Brent, they are kinda odd, I guess you can say that we would be there for them through think and thin, but they choose to be alone. We still talk to them, we love them like family. "Mean Girls" what do you think when you hear that? You might think if someone who isn't the nicest person, well I think Tatiana, Katherine, and Chloe, the meanest of them all, we call them the three witches. Yeah that's right, they're that bad. Then there's Lexi. She is one we rarely talk to, okay I know that sounds mean but we have our reasons same with Doug. He's the biggest nerd I the school, he's always on his feminine side. And me Jane, I'll be in her a few times telling it from my point of view but so will my friends.Nothing more you can say, well tansy our insane life, fighting, crying, laughing, smiling, having fun like friends do...we're family and will always be until the end.

(From left to right:)
-Ally
-Katherine
-Brent
-Cameron
-Kristina
-Courtney
-Jane
-Hannah
-Lilliana
-Kodi
-Tatiana
-Shawn
-Katie