"Hi! My names (f/n)! :)"

You and your friend (f/n)we're walking back to camp when all the sudden a huge collasal titan comes charging behind you.

(F/n)!" You yelled."Watch out!!!" As you ran to kill it all the sudden a flash of brown hair and sparkling emerald eyes and the titan was dead. "What was that?" (F/n) said aloud. "I don't know." You said. Then a boy who looked close to your age walked up to you and said, "You guys ok?"

Said the brown haired boy. "Yeah." You said looking down at the ground. You felt embarrassed knowing that once again you were damsels in distress.

The green eyed boy asked you "What's your name?" "Oh" you said blushing, it's (f/n)... "My name is Eren." "Nice to meet you."

A few days later, you were walking to go to the mess hall, with (f/n) when she went to hang out with Levi when all the sudden you hear Jean yelling "Come on Jäger!!! Give me your best shot!!!" The emerald eyed boy said "Jean, I don't want to fight!"

You were fed up with Jean trying to pick a fight. So, you decided to put a end to that. You went up to Jean and said "Jean stop trying to fight with everyone you meet! It's getting really annoying and everyone is getting fed up with you fights!!!"

Jean, sick of you bossing him around threw a punch at your face. You fell back, shocked. He continued while Eren, (being the protective one) ran after you as you ran away feeling really embarrassed about what happened.

"(F/n)!! Eren said as you ran down the hall. "What!" You said as your voice was breaking. "Are you ok?" Eren said "Yeah...." you said you eye was throbbing...... You looked at Eren and he looked at you in disbelief. Your eye was black and blue, and all bloody.