The Hot Vacation Invite🍋

It starts off as a normal day in MyStreet(ya know before season 6😰)Aphmau is relaxing at Aaron's watching Frozen 2 with him(for the 100th time!)and Aaron just slips his hand behind Aphmau's back quietly moving toward her butt.When Laurence barges in and Aaron quickly swips his hand away...😩Laurence excitedly says "APHMAU AARON WE WON TICKETS TO STARLIGHT ISLAND BY KISSING YOUR MOM!...oops🤭"

APHMAU POV
Me and Aaron were just watch frozen 2 for the 537th time and he starts slipping his hand behind me touching my a**(idk if yall want it censored or not tell me plz!)i was just about to turn and kiss him🥵 when Laurence barged in and yells "APHMAU AARON WE WON TICKETS TO STARLIGHT ISLAND BY KISSING YOUR MOM!...oops🤭" my thought is YAY WE GOT TICKETS TO GO TO STARLIGHT!Then it faded when he said he kissed my mom...then I realized wait HE KISSED MY MOM?Then I yell "YOU KISSED MY MOM?!?!?" and he says heh yeah.....Then I said "*sigh* forget it we'll talk about it later im tired!" then I head to Aaron's room and I collapsed on the bed...then i realized wait this isnt my house!but i forgot about it and waited for Aaron to cum up.(*cough* get it)

AARON'S POV
Aphmau stomps into my room and I'm about to say something but I dont then I look at Laurence and he gives me the death stare then walks out of the house.I thought well that was creepy but I stood up locked the door closed the blinds sealed everything then headed upstairs knowing I was about to have a wonderful night🥵(ya know what I mean)

I wonder what's gonna happen next tho!🤔
Check it out in either a few hours(cuz it 2:02a.m.) or tomorrow for the next part CHAO!