chapter 1

Out of all the buildings of the city XMX entertainment co. Building raise up to the sky with it's unique architect and 25 years  proudness...
XMX entertainment co. Is one of the best idol training companies
And they were the empire of entertainment industry..

Out of no where a guy appeared and ran toward this building like he is running for his life..
Everyone around the building gave puzzled and surprised look at this guy..
Because this one was wearing a long white coat that doctors wearing at hospital and his stethoscope hanging around his neck.
He had some black colour files on his hand..and metal name tag he were gives his identity...
Sean xiao zhan...
This fellow is a doctor... A specialist... He works in the yiling hospital that was right next to the XMX building..

Sean enters the building and went to the reception..
The young beauty stared at him even without blinking and she almost forget how to breath ...
Sean is can make everyone melt around him and worship him just with a glance..
He was such a handsome yet a beautiful creature that proof god's work..

"I am here to meet the CEO my name is sean,sean xiao zhan"sean said to receptionist with a cute smile yet it kinda have flirting one..
Receptionist blush crazily...
Then she looks through the computer then found that CEO has an appointment with his cousin , sean xiao..
She show him the elevator that directly give access to the CEO's office floor..
This is the first time that sean visit to this building...
He wasn't surprised at the interior design since he was very much aware of his cousin taste and liking...

After few minutes his cousin came to the office and they starts their discussion..
After 2 hours sean bid his farewell to his cousin wang hao xuan..
Who is also in the same age as sean.
Not only the age but in many ways they were almost same ...
Outside there profession they were always troublemakers...
From kindergarten to university every teacher and classmates suffered from their pranks .but they never bullied anyone...

They never Misused there family power and money no matter what.
They were always stays together respect each other ,help and love each other they were like brothers cause they were the only child of their family...

Wang hao xuan
(Nicknames: yo yo, young ,apple pie( it's what sean like to call him when only they were alone)