5

Tara's POV:

I carried Taliya into the backseat with me, buckling her up. Gaga sat in the drivers seat after putting her suitcase in the trunk.

"We're going to my place, or yours?", Gaga asked.

"Mine. I want her to get used to her new home.", I said with a smile. Taliya looked at me.

"Is aunty Gaga driving?", she asked. She remembered Gaga!!

"Yes sweetie, I am.", said Gaga starting the car.

"What happened to your white hair?", she asked in confusion. She's probably talking about what Gaga looked like in The Fame era.

"It's brown now.", she said with a wink. Taliya blushed and looked out the window. A few minutes later in the silent car, we finally got to my house. I unbuckled the seatbelt for Taliya and helped her out of the car. She held my hand while Gaga grabbed her suitcase. I unlocked the door to my house and held the door for them.

"Want me to show you to your room, hun?", I asked. She quietly nodded, and we made our way upstairs. Ever since she was taken from me, I never went into her room. Her old clothes from when she was three were still in her closets. Her toys and bed sheets were still where she left them. We walked into her room and I saw her eyes widen.

"Do you remember this room, sweetheart?"

"Yes.", she said in a small voice. She ran over to her bed and saw her old teddy bear that she used to be obsessed with. She hugged him to her chest and breathed in his scent.

"He still smells the same.", she said, smiling. I remember her always saying that he had a special smell. I never knew what she was talking about, but I'm glad she's remembering things from her past.

"Mommy?"

I looked down to see Taliya sticking her head out of her closet.

"Yes, Tal?", I asked walking over to her.

"These are too tiny.", she said, examining her clothes.

"That's because you wore those when you were three, silly.", I said poking her belly. "Don't worry, we'll go shopping."

"Now?", she asked hopefully.

"Of course.", I said with a smile.

"Did someone say shopping?", Gaga asked, walking into the room. Taliya and I giggled at her obsessiveness to shopping.

"Yes Stef. Taliya needs new clothes." With that, Taliya grabbed my hand and dragged me downstairs. Good thing we didn't take off our shoes, because she also dragged me all the way to the car.

"We have to wait for Gaga, hun.", I said, making her stand still.

"Oh.", she said giggling. Gaga finally came. I buckled Taliya in the carseat in the back.

"Can you stay here with me?", Taliya asked, begging me with her big blue eyes.

"Anything for you, princess.", I said sitting next to her.

Decided to end it here. Thank you for reads. My friend ImanGagaKarmin made a Dance Moms fanfic called "1,2,3, We Are Abby Lee!" It would mean the world to her if you read it.

See you in the next update.