chapter 1

*(quick) 3rd person p.o.v*

      A cold breeze drifted through the air and blew away the tears that once remained on the young boys cheeks as he danced through the sakura petals. Long silver hair flowing with every move.

*len's p.o.v*

"it's time" mumbled to myself as the dance came to a calming stop.

I rushed to my home to get prepared for my trip to konohagakure. I picked up my cloak and slipped it over my head,then slipped my long silver hair into a pony tail, and got the rest of the stuff I would need.

Once I was done getting ready for my trip, I pulled my hoodie over my head, and left my house to begin my trip.

----------

I say on a tree right above the gates of konoha. I pulled up my mask, the jumped down from the tree landing swiftly on two feet. Then I strode over to the two men who were gaurding the gate.

     "state your business here" one of the men said holding up a kunai." I am here to see the hokage" I answer back "why" the other asks still holding up a kunai. " because I wish to train here to become a ninja".

They both look at each other than turn back to me, nods, and motion for me to follow.

     The walk was silent. neither of us spoke a word. When we arrived at the hokage's office the guard knocked on the door, then we heard a faint 'come in'. He opened the door and we walked in.

" hokage-sama I have brought someone who wishes to train to become a ninja here." The homage looks up and nods and with that the man leaves in a puff of smoke.

"state your name young man" "my name is len sir" I answer back." So you wish to become a ninja " he asks "yes". I answer back " have you had any training" "yes I have" "who trained you" "many people", when I say this the hokage looks up from his papers and at me, I see something flash IM his eyes but just as quickly as it came it disappears.

" okay ,.you will go to our academy it should start in about an hour" I nod. "and when class ends report to me and we will find somewhere you can live" then I nod then turn to leave. Just as I am about to leave I hear the hokage say " oh, and welcome to konoha len".

We'll there's the first chapter I hope you guys enjoyed it