An Answered Prayer

six years ago, when i first meet this guy named Mark. he is handsome, a head turner and the loveliest gentlemen i've ever meet. a graduate of BS MarE in one of the most prestigious maritine school in davao. now he's in japan on board the ship fulfilling his dreams. basta gwapo sya and indeed nakakabalik syang tignan. but its not the state of being gwapo that attracts me to him. its his being him. medyo dumidefensive lang..

ako si jorge, a simple girl who finish something that is inline of medicine and health care. sa madaling salita nar-Es. I graduated in a famous nursing school in Davao and pass the Nursing Licensure Examination on the same year. indeed it is luck and fate that manipulates me in a double success. after passing my board exam, i also work in a hospital in my home city. not to mention but one of the best hospital in socsargen.

the moment i meet Mark, i felt like im having a hypertension. my heart beats so fast. " OMG, ang gwapo nya", i said to myself. he captured my eyes when i first meet the most expressive eyes i have stared. "Nakakatunaw ang mga titig nya... Diyos ko ano ba itong nararamdaman ko"? tanong ko sa sarili ko. i can't resist his eyes. magkahalong kaba at takot ang naramdaman ko. "Gusto ko ba siya"? tanong ko ulit sa sarili ko. but i am afraid if i do. i have just meet that man. i don't know anything about him yet. maybe he has a lot of girlfriends na time to time aawayin at susunggaban ako. sa gwapo nyang yun wala siyang girlfriend. then suddenly he open his mouth and tried to utter this words, "miss, can i have your mobile number"? di ko alam kung nasa matinong pag iisip pa ako sa mga oras na iyon and eventually i gave my number to him. i think i am hypnotized.

in a dinner with my friend with her boyfriend.

"goerge, ang lagkit ng titig ni mark sau", she sadi". "napansin mo rin pala"? i asked. "yes of course, ako pah"? she answered. "ang ganda ko kasi", i joked her. Sheen is my best friend and her boyfriend is a kababata and best friend ko Mark. i didn't even expected that my friend noticed what had happened. she's really my best friend. she can feel what i am feeling. while eating my mobile beeps and there was a message from an unknown number. i hurriedly open the message and na shock ako " Enjoy your dinner. pakabusog ka. i'm having dinner too. fried chicken ang ulam ko, -mark-

to be continued....