but why

you were ready to leave. your mom had dragged you to target with her and you'd been there for over an hour. who can shop this much at a department store? she wouldn't even let you get starbucks😒. you realized you had money in your pocket. you could go to starbucks. you walked away from your mother and to the starbucks. the line was crazy long. why was a target Starbucks so popular. you heard a couple girls scream I love you. wtf you thought.
" WE LOVE YOU BRIAN"
Brian?
Who the heck was Brian.
when you finally got to the front of the line you asked for a mocha frap and saw who this Brian guy was. He was quite something. Maybe 6 foot, milky brown eyes, a gorgeous brown quiff(.A/N: a QUIFF is a hairstyle similar to Luke Hemmings, Carter Reynolds, or Hayes or Nash Grier.) He asked for your name to write on the cup.
Y/N you replied snapped out of your daze. You had completely forgotten about 6 month boyfriend Alex, and the fact that he works at Target.
you grabbed your cup and turned to see your mom checking out. With Alex. He had a very angry look on his face. He had just seen you flirting with Brian. Oh no.
you walked over as your mom was putting her items on the conveyer belt. As you approached and attempted to explain yourself, Alex put the Closed sign up on his register. "Sorry, we're closed"
" find someone else. after I swiped your items when nobody else did✋."
His eyes got a little ready but that shortly faded.
" WE ARE OVER!" he screamed at you.
now it was your turn to be upset. you began to cry.

later on, Alex high fived Brian.
" Thanks for helping me get rid of her, she's annoying"
the end

_____________________________
THANKS FOR SO MANY READS LOVE YOU GUYS! im going to make a parody imagine soon so it's gonna get a little weird!
follow my social media for a follow back!
ig: leah.boone
Twitter: mattchefspicy
LOTS OF LOVE GUYS
ALSO
BTW THE PICTURE IS OF ME FROM WHEN I WAS FIVE OMG WHAT WAS I THINKING