Marry Me - Reader x Character : Debbie Dingle

Plot -
You and Debbie had been together for 2 years; Sarah and Jack love you and Rosie your daughter loves Debbie; it's New Year's Eve and you finally decide to propose to Debbie although you were nervous you knew if you didn't do it now then you wouldn't ever do it.

Plot - You and Debbie had been together for 2 years; Sarah and Jack love you and Rosie your daughter loves Debbie; it's New Year's Eve and you finally decide to propose to Debbie although you were nervous you knew if you didn't do it now then you ...

Your POV

"Mum were hungry" Sarah and Rosie both said at the same time, Sarah and Rosie both call me mum, obviously Rosie does but Sarah doesn't have to because I'm not her mum; if today goes well and Debbie and I get married then I'll be her step mum along with Jack.

"Lunch is cooking, why don't you two go and watch tv with jack while it finishes cooking?" I asked the girls who grumbled. I was cooking chicken nuggets and smiley faces; it was something different but I knew the girls and jack loved nuggets and smiley faces so they would like them together. Soon lunch was ready and Debbie was home; we were all going to the woolpack tonight for New Year's Eve. It was soon mid afternoon meaning we had three hours until we were heading over to the pub.

"Right girls go and get dressed ready to leave at 6" Debbie told our daughters who both nodded; although their was two hours now until we were leaving both Debbie and I knew Sarah and Rosie would take forever getting ready especially when they sit around talking instead of choosing something to wear.

"Okay mums" Rosie smiled, she made me laugh when she called us mums, obviously not in a bad way just the fact that if she's talking to us both at the same time she says mums not mum and Mama; kinda what Debbie and I want from the three children

"Can you believe it's the end of the year; we will be going into 2020 together with our children" I exclaimed.

"It's mad, don't forget we've also been together for two years today, two years ago at 10 to twelve you asked me to be your girlfriend and I said yes; we've faced so much together Y/N and I just want to thank you" Debbie smiled wrapping her arms around me, I did the same and planted a kiss on her soft lips.

"I love you Debbie Dingle" I whispered between kisses.

"I love you too Y/F/N (Your Full Name)" Debbie copied me. Eventually we both pulled away and smiled deciding we should both go and get dressed too, I went into our room with Debbie behind me, I showered this morning.

"I'll get jack ready if you like?" I asked Debbie who thanked me as I left her to get dressed. I went into Jacks room and crouched down to his draws where I ed out an outfit for the young boy, I picked out two tops and a pair of navy Jean, I wasn't sure what top so I pick two and let him choose.

"Jack which top to you want to wear?" I asked him and he chose the pale blue paw patrol top which went well with the jeans. I went back to Debbie and i's room and got changed myself. Eventually I went back to the girls, Jack and Debbie whonwere all downstairs waiting for me to leave and head over to the pub.

"Mums you look gorgeous" Sarah and Rosie said together. I smiled to the two girls who were both wearing dresses with their hair in space buns. They were the gorgeous ones and I loved them both; just like I love Jack and obviously Debbie.

"Let's get this party started" Charity announced, I laughed at her, she was already slightly drunk; it was obvious. I watched as Jack danced with Sarah, Rosie, Liv, Amelia and Gabby and my smile widened, the girls always include Jack and that made me happy. I drank a glass of vodka and orange juice while I watched the kids dance to the music. At half 9 the younger kids were ushered into the back of the pub, Sarah and Rosie were allowed to stay while longer as long as they don't become grumpy; that's what Debbie and i decided.

"Night kiddo" I kissed Jacks forehead and smiled to Eve who was in her Moses basket, seconds later she began crying which I knew Chas would probably struggle to hear the baby monitor especially in the busy pub.

"Hey Eve; shall we take you to your mummy so she knows your crying? Yeah does that sound like a plan?" I asked the crying baby; gently I picked Eve up and made sure she was securely in my arms; I opened the door while I bounced the crying Eve. As I was walking through to the pub Eve Eventually was calming down but I continued making my way to chas.

"Chas, Eve was crying so I brought her to you but she actually stopped as I was rocking and gently bouncing her" I smiled to Chas who smiled back at me holding Eve, I had always loved children especially babies.

"I didn't hear the baby monitor." Chas sounded upset with herself which I nodded.

"I thought you wouldn't; I couldn't leave Eve crying so I thought it would be easier to bring her to you; shockingly she stopped crying as we almost got here" I paused looking down at the now soothed baby.

"Didn't You Eve" I gently ticketed her tummy with my left hand making her giggle happily.

"Thank you Y/N" chas smiled watching me with her daughter.

"Your a natural, Eve doesn't normally settle for people she's not around a lot" Chas smiled again; I knew I hardly am around the young child so I felt lucky that she was settled.

"She's beautiful you know that chas; your an amazing mum to Eve, she's such a blessing." I smiled softly as I gently rocked the baby

"If you ever need a babysitter, call me chas. I'd love to look after this little cutie" I smiled. Chas thanked me and I gave the baby over to her and went back to Debbie. It was half eleven and it was my time to shine; it was my turn to ask debbie to marry me.

"Excuse me everyone" I tried to announce although I couldn't get their attention. I looked to charity who got everyone to be quite

"Thank you Charity" I nodded to the older woman behind the bar.

"Now I have your attention I would like to do something" I smiled biting my lip.

"Debbie Dingle, since we were children we have been best friends; we got close and two years ago you asked me to be your girlfriend and we have been strong ever since. You make me happy and Rosie thinks of you as another mum. That's why today I want to ask you this." I paused once again while biting my lip.

"Debbie will you do me the honour of saying you will marry me?" I asked confidently.

"Yes, yes" Debbie grinned wrapping her arms around me after she pulled me to my feet. The pair of us kissed passionately and continued to have our arms around one another happily. I couldn't be happier than I was now and it was all thanks to Debbie