thirty three.

-

-

It was finally the day of the ball, and the boys were getting anxious. You hadn't come back to the house in three days, and it didn't make it better that you weren't answering your phone. However, you were only taking a breather at Ki-Bum's house.

You had even gone to the agency and talked to Changmin, because you needed his help with a game plan. He gladly helped, and told you that if you needed more back up, to call him first. Without the yelling from Minho, you regained your strength, and finally decided to go back to the boys.

When you walked through the front door, you found that everyone had jumped up from their spots in the living room and kitchen, and Jisung was the first one to wrap his arms around you. "I missed you so much!"

You chuckled and patted his back. "I was only gone for a little bit."

"But we missed you." Jeongin added. "And it's also the day of the ball, and we're not sure what's happening."

"Jeongin," you smiled. "I have just the plan for tonight."

The boys were dressed in their expensive suits, waiting on you to come out of your bedroom. You were standing in front of the mirror, looking at yourself carefully. Your long black dress hugged your body just perfectly, and your hair framed your face just right. The high heels you were wearing made your legs look long and slender through the slit in your dress. Your gun that was secured in your garter, underneath your dress, felt safe against your skin.

You walked out of your bedroom, not realizing how everyone was staring at you as you grabbed two of the duffel bags off the floor.

"You look-"

"Gorgeous-"

"Stunning."

You looked up, smiling as your cheeks flushed slightly. "Thank you guys. You don't look too bad yourselves."

They started grabbing the rest of the bags, putting them into two cars: Chan's, and one that Changmin said you could use for the mission. Everyone got in their respective cars, Jisung, Jeongin, Hyunjin and Felix with you.

"How did you even come up with this plan, Y/N?" Felix asked. "And how do you trust us enough to not mess it up- I mean, we only found out about it early this morning."

You smiled. "Because, I know you guys understand the plan. You know your protocols, you know your strategies, and you know how important it is to keep everyone safe. I know you guys won't let me down, and I won't let you guys down, either."

"Hey," Hyunjin started, his voice kind of quiet. "Did you leave because of Minho? You don't have to tell us, I'm just curious."

"Yeah, I did." You replied honestly. "I've never cried because someone yelled at me, but somehow, Minho managed."