chapter two

mattia's pov:

i was beyond embarrassed that i got a boner with y/n sitting on my lap. it wasn't my fault i am a teenage boy. this stuff just happens but i don't think it should happen because of our best friend.

i would blame it on mateo's driving but with y/n sitting on my lap i couldn't happen to think of all the stuff i would do to her in that type of position.

i have always liked y/n but so have the boys as soon as she started to get lady parts. freshman year we were all friends but then her body type was like a door but even then i was crushing on her.

sophomore year she started to develope more curves and natural beauty. we had all agreed she'd just be one of the boys but it was hard for me to agree. sadly i knew she'd see as nothing but a friend or brother.

opening my eyes as finally as i heard the car turn off i wad relieved to find us at alejandro's house. y/n was quick to get off me and i hid myself with my bag as we all waited for everyone and ale to open the door.

as soon as the door opened i ran to the bathroom. i was not about to beat my meat in my friends bathroom so i only tried to fix myself and make myself more soft and from that i walked out of the bathroom.

"i just shit." i said as i walked into ale's room seeing y/n standing in front of a mirror fixing her lip gloss as kairi filmed tiktoks with alejandro.

y/n hated being recorded or even the thought of being famous and that was some thing i liked about her.

she knew me as me and didn't care about my following and that was honestly great.

"you fix yourself" y/n said looking down at my junk laughing. i jokingly pushed her away and jumped onto ale's bed opening my phone looking at instagram.