Two

Lets stan TXT yall ^^^ !!

[ NAMJOON'S POV ]

My parents called me to make me well aware that there will be a family gathering party with the Bae's Family. It will be held at the end of the week.

This is quite strange if I'd asked myself. We don't usually have family gatherings. I have a feeling that they are trying to sell me off to Bae's company. I may or may not have some hatred towards their daughter since she talks way too much and wouldn't stop bothering me. That can be pretty annoying.

When I first saw her at one of our share holder's meetings, I knew my parents liked her right away. The way they smile at her was so sincere. With nothing left to say, the only reason to have this dinner is to set me up with her for an arranged marriage. Although, they had only mentioned it never at all.

I kept on thinking about it. If they really want to set me up, I have to find any solution to deny or get me out of this. I knew this would happen to me someday. Like becoming a son to the Bae Family.

Everything dissolved in my mind. What if I could ask someone for help..but who? I laid my elbows on the table. Unless...

..I could ask my secretary. Han Yeri. I laid back on my chair once again. She is the only one who knew about our meeting with the other family. She should have known about this. Maybe she can help in some way. If this was really about an arranged marriage, then she could pretend to be my girlfriend. I sighed in relief. It's impossible.

But if she agrees, then this marriage can never happen in the first place! I need to let them be convinced that she's my girlfriend so that they will leave me alone for good. That's the best solution I could think of at the moment. How the hell am I going to ask yeri for help..?

I snatched my phone from the table and typed in a quick manner.

[MESSAGES]

[TIME SKIP]

[TIME SKIP]

[AUTHOR'S POV]

It was finally 6 PM. Time seems to go fast although you begged for it to slow down.

You knocked softly on Mr. Kim's door

"Come in." Namjoon welcomed her.

"Good afternoon Mr. Kim. What will be the problem for you this evening?" Yeri asked calmly.

"Have a seat. I got you some tea on my way to the office." He smiled, showing off his dimples.

Yeri sat down, suspiciously. It was supposed to be her job, not the other way around. Without any complaints, you took a sip from your tea.