Chapter 2- Daydreaming

Thanks for the ncie comment err.... I forget ur user ANYWAYS thanks ^-^ its made me feel all mushy inside :3 OH YEA I will try to update A LOT on the weekends but its  wont be like... RARE on weekdays i usually dont get much hw so yah.

****Y/n's Fabulous POV*****

After your little fan-fest you quickly ran back to the kitchen took a glace at err.. oh yea Kirito and went outside to sit there for a moment to acctually kinda uhm... enjoy this death game. Although, the weather was the same everyday unless it was a different season. You hated it. You missed having fun times with your cousins, the one people who didn't try to embarrass you or bully you. Your whole family (except for your cousins) called you ugly, stupid, annoying and other mean words. You didn't notice by now but, you were crying.

*-*-*-*-*Kirito's POV-*-*-*-*-*-*

It's been a while since Y/n's went outside so I'm gonna check on her. As I walked outside I saw her from behind. She looked fine. I went to sit next to her. She was crying. "Y/n? Are you ok?" I asked like a baka. Her eyes were glazed over. Almost immediately she curled up into a ball and cried her heart out. I feel bad for her. Who know what she's been through? I mean we're already practically in Hell. Not even that. We're vulnerable to pretty much everything.

****Asuna's POV***** (A/N: YOU DIDNT EXPECT THAT HUH!?)

I was stomping around town enraged because of our last boss battle in our guild. The guild owner, Heathclif (A/N :I acctually dont remeber >-<) has promoted me to 'Second in Command' of the guild. Of course I want to finish the game but really!? I still wanna enjoy my life in SAO! Dammit, looks like im screwed. I was reaching Kirito's house for him to calm me down. Like that will work -.- . His house was in sight and I saw him sitting with a girl with h/c. The girl was crying. Jussssttttt greeeattttttt! I definetly need another annoying person in my life. I hope that girl know that Kirito WILL be mine before the end for the 'game'.

Kirito's POV

I saw Asuna standing casually around a cart. "Hey Asuna!" I called to her. She turned around and looked surprised to see me. What up with that? She walked over "Hey Kirito!" she said in her usual sweet  voice. "Hey" I replied. "Who's this girl?" she said. Y/n slightly looked up and put her head baack down in despair. "Her names Y/n" I started patting her head "shes not in a good mood". Asuna quickly sat next to her and said "hey its alright! Your problems probably aren't in this world so forget about them!" she said. "Well someone's in a good mood" I said astonished by her good mood. "Yea I got promoted in the guild today into Second in Command" she said proud-ish with a hint of guilt. I didn't notice yet but Y/n stopped crying. She was looking into the sunset. Daydreaming.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hope you guys liked it x3 I liked this chapter heres when the cookies starts to dip in te milk. (AKA drama starts xD) anyways if you have suggestions or comment i'd LOVE to hear them I think everyone has creativity somewhere in them so yah :D