What now?

"Beep." I took my phone out of my pocket to check what's so important. It was my mom texting me to go home. I don't know why it is so necessary because I told her I'm planning on staying at my friend's house for the night, and I was a 16 year old teenager girl who can actually take care of herself at this age. I groaned and looked over to my friend who was looking at me curiously but of course has already read the text over my shoulder. 'My mom wants me to go home.' I said with a frown on my face. She paused the movie we were watching and walked to the door with me. I put my jacket on, and I took a look at Brianna who was staring at the clock and looked at me worried. 'Is your mom not picking you up?' 'She can't. Why?' 'It's past 10 o'clock at night and it's dark. Can't you convince her to just sleep over?' I faintly smiled at her. She was like a mom to me, worried and cautious and always obeying. I shook my head 'Remember what happened last time I tried?' We both made a grimace remembering my mom yelling at me for disobeying her. She nodded her head. 'Alright. But text me whenever you get home and don't talk to anybody okay?' 'Okay.' I stepped out of the door and looked around. Indeed it was dark, and only the orange-yellow, not-too-bright street lights showed which way the street was heading. I shuffled uncomfortably and looked at Bree. I checked if I had my purse. I did. It was a brand new Louis Voutton and it had everything I needed. Tissues, emergency makeup, my keys, my phone (when it wasn't in my pocket) and a pepper spray. Right, Bree gave it to me as a 16th birthday gift. As I mentioned she was really protective, more than my mom. She said use it anytime if someone comes too close to me. I said goodbye to her, and turned. I was nervous, because the pepper spray reminded me of all the stuff Bree told me about rape, and drugdealers and murderers and robbers. I looked at my purse. I didn't have a lot of money in there but it was a brand new real LV bag, and it is worth a lot. I reached in there and felt the pepper spray. I started walking as fast as I can but as quiet as possible.

*Hello, I am a new user, please follow and vote. If you like it I will post the next part.*