0.2

"oh my"  the mysterious guy looked at woozi who was raging at anger.

"you little–" woozi was about to whoop the guy's ass before being stopped.

"now now little one I never knew you were part of their gang" the mysterious guy backed off as woozi started to throw things at him.

"YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT I WAS ABOUT TO TAKE MY BEAUTY SLEEP BUT NOO YOUR STUPID ASS HAVE TO WAKE ME UP AT THE CRACK OF FUCKING DAWN" woozi kept on shouting as he argued with the man.

"Uh soo are we gonna stop them" seungcheol asked to jeonghan.
"no just just let it happen" jeonghan replied as he shushed seungcheol.

After what felt like a decade of arguing the two had stopped and woozi has calmed down.
"uhh are you guys done?" wonwoo asked as if it's not the most obvious thing.

"yes" woozi replied as he sat down and pouted.
"hey in my defense I didn't know you were in that group" the guy said.

"Anyways sorry for the bad first impression but I am Min Yoongi this short stacks brother you guys can call me suga or yoongi or whatever you prefer" this suga guys said a he sat down on a chair that suddenly appeared in front of him.

"So the reason I got you all here is because I need all of you to steal me a necklace." suga said as he shoved a folder in the table in front of them.

Then chan removed the tape in his mouth which hurted like hell and held a petty face.

"I mean do we really want to you did kidnapped us" chan said as suga looked at woozi for help.

"he'll pay you" suddenly chan's eyes widen as he looked at the folder.

"so what kind of necklace are we stealing?"

"glad you asked this necklace is very expensive it's worth more than the government which is like a gazillion dollars so I need all of you to be careful stealing it." suga said to which all of them nodded.

"Good no need to introduce yourselves already know each and everyone of you" suga said.

"Also you will be living with me in this house there are 7 rooms to the hall in the left and the kitchen is in the second floor" suga cutted of seungcheol who was about to speak.

"there are 5 bathrooms which is located near the kitchen one on each floors and there is also a training room at the top floor a gun room in the basement and a pool outside there is also a garden near North and an outdoor bar near the pool." suga continued as they all nodded.

" Can I trust all of you to not bail out on me"suga pleaded.
They all shared a look before nodding at suga.

"Good pleasure to be working with all of you the guard will guide you to your rooms." suga flashed a gummy smile before skipping of to continue his sleep.

They were guided to a expensive looking room cuz dAmn daddy suga is RICH.
"uhh so you guys wanna introduce each other." seungcheol asked

They all nodded as they introduced themselves one by one.

"I'm glad to be workijgbwith with all of you." seungcheol smiled showing his gums.

While the others were baffled at how precious he is jeonghan can't help but to blush at how cute his crush is.

They talked about roommate arrangements and decide on each others roomate.

After an intense game of rock paper scissors the groups were decided.

Seokmin and soonyoung who immediately formed a friendships took the first room.

Jisoo and jeonghan in the second room, mingyu and wonwoo on the third, Junhui and minghao on the fourth room, chan hansol and seungkwan on the fifth roomwhich had three beds while jihoon and seungcheol took solo rooms.